Comments

• from the a8ove 8log

• edited 2015-12-16 20:21:48
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    ^
    they got something that was in the wrong size

they got something that was the wrong flavor

no idea

they bought a garment which turned out to be so thin you can see through it, and English is not their first language and their first language has gendered common nouns
  • It's still fun to imagine they're ordering people and poultry through the mail.

Sucks for the person who chopped their finger off though.
    Imi is this you?
    I hope they meant they got cat earrings and not actual cats.
    See? Told you they were purchasing people!
    I'm sure this was for a charm or pendant or something 8ut it's funny to imagine someone ordering celestial 8odies on e8ay.

...ouch.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Vriska said:

I ordered the moon. You sent me a star.

omg, that one's perfect
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^ It really is splendid phrasing.

^^

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.
  • First they sell people, then celestial 8odies...

...and now deities.
    Not for Imi.
  • "I ordered the moon, you sent me a star" should be a breakup song or something
  • Pffffffff.
  • "Very cheap quality,not wooden kind of ice cream stick material.Float down always"

"
    Intentionally posted only front glass. Refused to admit error. BEWARE THIEF!!!"

"
    Rubbish product. Tried talking to them & just kept at tomatoes message. AVOID"

"
    freak. Feel hurt when I use it. The package are different compare to the real"

• I want to know what "tomatoes message" was supposed to be before autocorrect got to it.
  • "It's okay but it's not a drawstring that just ONLY PANT. It's so stupid"

This was positive feedback, oddly enough.
  • "had pant on hat" (I think they meant paint but it's a funnier image this way)

"
    im on my period, i decided to leave a neg" (wow tmi much?)

"
    I paid clo..." (clo?)

"
    seller has the best purses bought 3 and was very impressed will buy again" (This was negative feedback on a set of calipers?)

• Actually a seller's reply but still hilarious:

"Don't use your Brain to thought, use your ruler to measuring!!!"
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
  • "I hated this item .. because don't arrive the same I see tô buy .. write Dragon" ...what? (This was on a set of lip glosses by the way)

"
    Really bad copy. The letters from lipstick were all erased. Bad packaging"

"
    They really a bad copy.the letters printed were all erased. Don t buy people" (maybe shoulda used a comma in that last sentence, unless they sent you a mail order bride instead of a lipstick.)

• Some delicious Word Salad courtesy of Amazon:

This review is from: Survivor Season 1 (Amazon Video)
    watching in minutes during task accomplish survivor players have spoken repeatedly regarding changes inside survivor as a game with them truly being correct its more of camp home video versus a show creating interesting editing oddly though not certain with approach if mineself would have watched the show from season to season waiting brought mineself to loving survivor auction tree being mine favorite oh yeah certain strategy games....