Weird e8ay Feed8ack

Comments

• tiny cheap kids

name for my new token deck
  • "item not smeller to the photo"

...Terezi? Is that you?

"
    Arrived very quickly but the fabric does not really hold your foot, thread sewn"

"
    don't buy this item, only keep for 1 day vacuumed, " a expensive plastic bag " "
  • "Advertised as a cat collar, unless you have a lion as a pet this won't fit"
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)
    Vriska said:

"Advertised as a cat collar, unless you have a lion as a pet this won't fit"

Heh.
  • The Mysterious Ballerina and her Tree Stump Ghosts
    The world just isn't ready for the cat belt
  • This was a positive one, 8ut it is still full of WTF:

"helps baby not slip under eater , love it!"
  • Babies need a lot of help with things
  • The Mysterious Ballerina and her Tree Stump Ghosts
    I hear the babies slipping under them is a huge problem for baby eaters, yes
  • I really really hope they meant "water" and made a typo, not that someone is eating 8a8ies.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    it could be a rat writing that review
  • "cheap item and it is not the same showing in the picture, very shipping."

Much cheap. Very shipping.
  • "products still have my late provided" (what?)

"
    The product came with a VERY STRONG SMELL of glue and ribbon. I can't use it" (I didn't know ri88ons had a specific smell? May8e I should ask Terezi.)

"
    a very bad smell . I could not wash . threw debris. I am not apnierinats with th" (I can't even 8egin to imagine what "apnierinats" was supposed to be)

"
    I didn't receive the item I ordered . I got a little piece of toy. very unhappy"

• "BAD CHEAP QUALITY. VERY AGLY. NOTHING LOOKS LIKE A PICTURE."

Very agly!

"
    error when a stone facing opposite and looks like there is no. can i have new?"

...what?

• "BAD CHEAP QUALITY. VERY AGLY. NOTHING LOOKS LIKE A PICTURE."

Very agly!

the plastic tips

on the end of shoelaces

are called aglets

their true purpose

is sinister
  • "The pressure on the shirt was ugly almost black was not like the picture big dis"

"
    God" (this was a negative feed8ack on a pet costume, 8y the way)

"
    Deivery is very less speed ..."

• "DO NOT buy this belt or any belt. SMELLS VERY STRONG & TOXIC. Threw my away."
  • "i received some nuts of scroow. i am not orderd it. i have to need this seeds"

...what?

"
    Product is unusable! Fuzzy throughout!"

So is my cat 8ut I love her anyway.

"
    Never again. The base of the bottom exploded all over my hand. Not happy at all."

...ouch.

"
    It did not test. It determines the percentage of body fat on a standard table."
  • "No results . No usable erections." (um.)

"
    Ship product but with a piece of rock instead of product" (They should've said "I got a rock" instead.)

"
    pils dont work no rock or hard for half night either !!!!!!!!" (ok then)

"
    DO NOT BUY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT ITEMS CHEWED & POOED ON BY MICE & NO REFUND" (ew.)

"
    Boy received" (this was negative feed8ack on a scarf. I guess they received a child 8y mistake?)

"
    it changes color and causes allergies"

"
    This was not the product I was looking for." (Did you order a droid?)

"
    Very static. Hair fell.. Couldn't wear them with out it flying everywhere."
  • "my shirt does not get me going"
  • "Product sticks lips together nd don't come off rubbish"
  • "this is the only item out of the 3 thinhs that i uhot that hopefully last" (...what? This was neutral, 8y the way.)

"
    the idem is to small fore a male size i am small to everrage not happy at all" (your spelling is way 8elow "everrage" though)

"
    I received a dog dress with only one leg hole and four times too small." (so get  a one-legged chihuahua or something)

"
    Speed is the word.. accurate description.." (I'm not sure what this means or why it was negative)

"
    In ads pants good elastic, in fact absolutely not stretchand & do not meet size(" (...what?)
  • "Sent me a ball of yarn instead of bandana." (I should order from them, maybe they will send yarn!)
  • Not a feed8ack, 8ut a seller's response to a feed8ack:

"We don't control the universe, we can only supply the tools needed."
  • "I have not yet been received" (well that sounds like more of a personal pro8lem)

"
    The product dont has quality" (did a lolcat write this)

"
    I did not come on time is late pack" (again, that sounds like a personal pro8lem)

"
    Been almost two months kids upset :(" (This was on a "love heart keychain" which is a weird thing for your kids to 8e that upset a8out)

"
    Don't cheat with people man do something good better thn being dodge character"
  • "You are a liar and this product was returned to you. I am the Holy Spirit."
  • Vriska said:

"You are a liar and this product was returned to you. I am the Holy Spirit."

What does God need with an Ebay?
  • Haven said:

Vriska said:

"You are a liar and this product was returned to you. I am the Holy Spirit."

What does God need with an Ebay?
    Somehow I don't think the seller was the only liar. ::::o
  • edited 2015-07-14 01:02:20
    8luh 8luh.
    Not a feed8ack, 8ut rather the description on a 8unch of yarn someone is selling:

--
    "
    FUN YARN FACTS 

-The word "yarn" comes from the kikongo word "yarrananan", which means "plaintain",
     the plant from which the very first yarn fibers were spun. 

-Queen Elizabeth of England is said to bathe in a tub full of yarn, and that it is 
    to thank for her youthful complexion. 

-Yarn is not edible. Unless you're a moth. However, if you were a moth you probably 
    would not have the internet, as moths lack proper currency to exchange for such services. 

-Yarn rhymes with "carn", which is how pirates pronounce "corn". 

This lot of yarn includes 6 stuffed full gallon zip bags plus a bonus bag of yarn. 
    It's probably about 5 or 6 pounds of yarn. I honestly don't know for sure because 
    I'm too depressed and apathetic to weigh it properly, but I've thrown each of the 
    bags at my boyfriend and he exclaims painfully about as loud as when I pelt him with 
    a one pound bag of avocado pits. 

There are many small balls, big balls, and nearly full skeins. Weights are mostly 
    worsted and sport. Some of the yarn is from the Era of super ugly labels and many 
    things being brown or avocado colored. One of the bags is nothing but red and green
     yarn, so when december rolls around you can knit a lapghan while sobbing into your
     egg nog during "It's A Wonderful Life" as you contemplate your place in a world 
    full of twerking, Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls and viral videos involving people 
    getting slapped. 

This yarn is from a smoke free home and has been stored away in plastic. 

If you buy this yarn I will include in the box a super special secret present. It 
    will make all your dreams come true. 

I plan on using the money from this yarn to buy other yarn, bacon, ben-wa balls, 
    and hard liquor so I can forget about my poor life choices. "
  • "It is not for use I really missed my money"

"
    Non-working device,and seller goes into "wear me down" mode"

"
    WORSE LIE'S,THEY LIE DOWN RIGHT DIRTY THEFTS."

"
    Ordered multiple seed varieties but all came together labled as household lamps"

"
    Got initials on the socks cant wear a waste of money!"
  • I miss my money too when we're not together
  • "you didnt send me this. you sent me the rainbow. . can you PLEASE send me this?"

"
    Did not get what I orders ___got cat orders Wolf....NO Good Bad__"

"
    I didn't realize that the green was paper."

"
    I received an empty package from them it's like they knew there were scamming."

• Vriska said:

Not a feed8ack, 8ut rather the description on a 8unch of yarn someone is selling:

--
    "
    FUN YARN FACTS 

-The word "yarn" comes from the kikongo word "yarrananan", which means "plaintain",
     the plant from which the very first yarn fibers were spun. 

-Queen Elizabeth of England is said to bathe in a tub full of yarn, and that it is 
    to thank for her youthful complexion. 

-Yarn is not edible. Unless you're a moth. However, if you were a moth you probably 
    would not have the internet, as moths lack proper currency to exchange for such services. 

-Yarn rhymes with "carn", which is how pirates pronounce "corn". 

This lot of yarn includes 6 stuffed full gallon zip bags plus a bonus bag of yarn. 
    It's probably about 5 or 6 pounds of yarn. I honestly don't know for sure because 
    I'm too depressed and apathetic to weigh it properly, but I've thrown each of the 
    bags at my boyfriend and he exclaims painfully about as loud as when I pelt him with 
    a one pound bag of avocado pits. 

There are many small balls, big balls, and nearly full skeins. Weights are mostly 
    worsted and sport. Some of the yarn is from the Era of super ugly labels and many 
    things being brown or avocado colored. One of the bags is nothing but red and green
     yarn, so when december rolls around you can knit a lapghan while sobbing into your
     egg nog during "It's A Wonderful Life" as you contemplate your place in a world 
    full of twerking, Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls and viral videos involving people 
    getting slapped. 

This yarn is from a smoke free home and has been stored away in plastic. 

If you buy this yarn I will include in the box a super special secret present. It 
    will make all your dreams come true. 

I plan on using the money from this yarn to buy other yarn, bacon, ben-wa balls, 
    and hard liquor so I can forget about my poor life choices. "
    this is the best thing ive ever read
  • edited 2015-08-03 16:59:56
    8luh 8luh.
    "i think i receive more different color because i receive more same color" (okay?)

(damn I had more than this 8ut they didn't post.)

(The other Jane)
    The first yarn fact is false. Yarn comes from Middle English yarn, from Old English ġearn, from Proto-Germanic *garną, from Proto-Indo-European *ǵhorn-, *ǵher- ("tharm, guts, intestines"), c.f. West Frisian jern, Dutch garen, German Garn, Danish garn, Swedish garn, Icelandic garn, Latin hernia ("rupture"), Ancient Greek χορδή ("string"), and Sanskrit hira ("band")
  • I'm not inclined to 8elieve the second one is true either. ::::P

(The other Jane)
    Vriska said:

I'm not inclined to 8elieve the second one is true either. ::::P

I dunno, seems legit
  • ::::o
  • "pee on u. u got me twice with a euro elec.plug. dishonest. kiss my aSS"
  • "Brilliant if you're twice the size on left as you are on right!"

"
    These are not original samsung, a tin can is a better alternative!"

"
    I did not get what I ordered! Instead of this red dress I got a blie "frozen" ?"

"
    I was just testing, to see if I look cute in studs. And it broke when I opened"

"
    It doesnt function correctly and thats probably because of how you sent it"

"
    It's not like the pictures. Orrible. So ungry. So disgusted."
  • "He sent 3 dragon balls and didnt wanna man up"

"
    Adhesive tape will not stick to the most protection.By car stuck.I do not recomm" ("Car stuck" sounds like a Homestuck AU)

"
    Never recieved! shippers note said left on porch. mime is OFFICE! Refuse to Send" (...what?)

"
    does NOT fit. sizing chart inaccurate so I have 3 pairs of pants for no reason"
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    that third one is baffling
  • The mime made an invisible post office around the box, and it never opened for business.
  • "the item is not like in the picture, everywhere is fabric fringles" (what's a fringle?)

"
    I didn't received this item so this seller took my money and send me an item" (so did they or did they not send you an item?)

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Vriska said:

"the item is not like in the picture, everywhere is fabric fringles" (what's a fringle?)

A Pringle made by Gus Fring, I think.