The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• edited 2018-11-07 21:02:25
    how to remove kitchen sink faucet and install kitchen skink faucet
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Spyyour
    Spyboat
    Spygently
    Spydown
    Spythe
    Spystream
    [Up the Creek] could be a reference to the popular saying "up the creek without a paddle", a reference to the fact that Crash/Coco do not wield a paddle in this level.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Snort.
  • spiraling down the stream
  • i still hate the emergency light emoji
  • consider: hating that hodge-egg
  • i saw saw

i saw saw too

i saw saw ii

i saw saw ii too

i saw saw iii

i saw saw iii too one *BOOM*
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    did you like saw?
  • edited 2018-11-10 07:30:59
    I did not actually see Saw lol
    seesaw, lol
  • Let's try out this speech-to-text thing, shall we?
  • You later speaking of which Ascot eulogy escalator
  • Wagons

Do you like the wagon girls
  • God got got guy guy God baby baby baby papa papa papa Braintree pre pre pre bring rock rock rock rock s s s s s s s s s frankfield concrete cologne Three Little Pig Little Italy Gotta Move That Gear Up Crossing something paintballs Tampa Bay paintballs
  • Suppose disposed suppose disposed suppose disposed disposed disposed disposed this pose spells the Spells disposed the Spurs the Spurs disposed disposed disposed this Spurs The Spinners the Spurs the Spurs this post disperse this bus Spurs Spurs Spurs SPO Spurs the Spurs disposed Spurs Spurs Spurs spells spells Spurs supposed Spurs spell disposed space space space space space space space space
  • Space space space space space space space space space space space bass bass bass bass bass bass bass please please please please please please please play bass bass bass bass bass base base pay Brisbane space space space space spay space base pay space space space space space space space space base pay base pay baby Spain base pay they spinnin base pay Bay spay finally it's figured out what I want it to write
  • Quarter quarter quarter quarter quarter quarter floor decor decor decor the car Court quarter quarter court to court quarter quarter quarter quarter quarter court record the court the court 2 quarter quarter quarter quart to go to court court of court caught the car Oar tour or decor core decor or the car orthocor Cort the car quarter car what the car what the core what the car core to core core the core court court court court court core go to core go to car go to the car go to car the core it's actually not transcribing everything I'm saying it's like he knows that I'm screwing with it
  • don't eat honey on the toilet
    plop
  • edited 2018-11-12 17:47:07
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    In Whoville, The Grinch buys a puzzle box from a dealer. In a bare attic, when Frank solves the puzzle, hooked Christmas lights emerge and tear him apart. Later, the room is filled with swinging Christmas lights and covered with the remnants of his body. A red-robed figure picks up the box and returns it to its original state, restoring the room to normal.

Some time afterward, The Grinch's brother Lou moves into the house to rebuild his strained relationship with his second wife, Betty, who had an affair with The Grinch shortly before their marriage. Lou's teenage daughter, Cindy Lou, has chosen not to live with them and moves into her own place. Lou cuts his hand carrying a Christmas tree up the stairs, and lets his blood drip on the attic floor. The blood resurrects The Grinch as a skinless corpse, who is soon found by Betty.
    Don't you mean The Grinch, not Frank?
    His real name's Frank "The Grinch" Grinchington.
    If Mario puts on the Super Crown, he becomes Marionette.
  • If Mario puts on the Super Crown, he becomes Marionette.

I'm Solo Vivace and I approve this message.
  • Sen. Christie Cinema (D - Alzinora)
    Sen. Mark Brown (R - India)
    Sen. Jacie Rose (D - Navarro)
    Sen. Cavy Graham (R - North Docket)
    Sen. Jesse Haw (R - Misery)
  • consider: an elevator that's actually an alligator and an escalator that's actually an escalayer
  • Don't Cry For Me Kampucheaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • how to give an octane rating for a sister's pennies
  • if you've already run a running gag overly-long then you should run it even longer
  • run it into the negative gas range
  • Florida Man, High on Methane, Submits Resignation as Chairman of the Boynton Beach Boy Band
  • run it into the negative gas range

electric range
    the evening sunset vanquishes the horrible day
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Sen. Christie Cinema (D - Alzinora)

why would you do this glenn
    haw haw
  • Calica said:

Sen. Christie Cinema (D - Alzinora)

why would you do this glenn
    i made the first one because someone talked about misspelling Kyrsten Sinema's name (as Krysten) on DKE and so I mutated her name into something that sounds like a plausible name and a plausible place name if you know nothing about the US, just for fun.

i did the others here because mutating things is fun
    Two dogs rush down a forked path, towards some extremely delicious snacks. In front of you is a switch, that will divert one of the dogs towards some very delicious snacks, whilst preventing the other from reaching either pile of snacks. Is it moral of you to deny one of the dogs snacks, simply so you can have the extremely delicious snacks instead of the very delicious ones? This, my friends, is the Collie Problem.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I'm sorry for being so Scooby-Doo equivalent would you like me to send it to school on the anticipation of your life and my cousin is a good idea but I don't want the current conversation with the new baby girl and that you have a wonderful birthday
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Smartphone predictive text?
  • You're a tires sliding across asphalt now

You're a pound sterling now
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I hate myself for actually understanding that joke. Damn you, GMH.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Yep, it's smartphone predictive text.
    I'm not sure if I can make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at the same time as the stupid design and the stupid design and the stupid design and the stupid design

...For some reason my predictive text always ends up in an infinite loop
  • I don't know what you mean by the way I watched Rick and Morty fans don't understand Rick and I can't sleep because some idiot is playing music on the way to the point where I am going to be fast and I can't sleep because some idiot is playing music on the way

Mine also loops, yeah. On my old phone it used to loop "and pepper and pepper and pepper" forever almost always, which amused me.
  • Mwa ha ha! I don't use predictive text!