The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• No one has ever made a successful meme while wearing headphones. It just isn't possible.
  • No one has ever made a successful meme while wearing headphones. It just isn't possible.

https://xkcd.com/1122/
  • kill living beings

My Big Sister Is Actually A Lesbian Fire Escape From Alabama, And She's Going To Elope With Her Succubus Girlfriend?!?!!?

would pay for
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    No Fly Zone (That Means You)
  • edited 2017-02-18 04:45:18
    but what if someone is fresh rather than fly
  • that feel when there's something that happened in meatspace that you can't vent about in meatspace so you go to webspace then you realize you can't vent about it in webspace either
    Never forget the inspiring words of Obi-Wan Kenobi: "Use the ownage, Ethan."
  • kill living beings
  • I do not understand the appeal of harem anime where the main character is completely clueless to the fact that all of the Hot Chicks (TM) want his junk. I don't get it, what's the point of fantasizing about hot chicks wanting your junk if the you-standin isn't even aware of it? I don't get the appeal.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    It's basically voyeuristic, and "harmless" in a sense given the MC's own cluelessness, weakness, or so forth.
  • You shouldn't always defy the law, but when you do it, you should do it proudly.
  • Not necessarily loudly, but proudly.
  • using the legal system to do targeted fucking with of obnoxious jackasses who deserve to be fucked with
  • Alduin said:

I do not understand the appeal of harem anime where the main character is completely clueless to the fact that all of the Hot Chicks (TM) want his junk. I don't get it, what's the point of fantasizing about hot chicks wanting your junk if the you-standin isn't even aware of it? I don't get the appeal.

one interpretation would be that it lets you imagine that hot chicks actually do want your junk and you just haven't noticed
  • three boy-joins-rebel-organization anime series, eureka seven, fractale, and guilty crown, which are coincidentially all named starting with consecutive letters of the alphabet
  • fight. dream. horse. love.

No one has ever made a successful meme while wearing headphones. It just isn't possible.

https://xkcd.com/1122/
    the fucking alt-text on this
  • edited 2017-02-20 02:00:04

The other word is also intimately

For some reason the form of this sentence reminds me of "Her baby is a little Bigger."
  • Alduin said:

I do not understand the appeal of harem anime where the main character is completely clueless to the fact that all of the Hot Chicks (TM) want his junk. I don't get it, what's the point of fantasizing about hot chicks wanting your junk if the you-standin isn't even aware of it? I don't get the appeal.

one interpretation would be that it lets you imagine that hot chicks actually do want your junk and you just haven't noticed

That's extremely narcissistic, egotistical and - oh yeah, I remembered what we were talking about
  • My dreams exceed my real life

president's day
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    guys i always had i feeling i could fly. i had a dream on how to fly and it was: i should jump off something but i was scared i will get hurt and i thought about it and said what if i don't have that ability, so i didn't try it until this day:I was telling my friend(an elderly one), if he fools i will beat him and run away. i was annoying and i knew if he gets rid of me, he will beat me so i lock him and he begged me to open him, when i opened him and he started to chase me. When he was chasing me i jumped of a hill and i realized i was in the mid air(floating), i had to force myself to come down. but guys when ever i try to fly it doesn't work. can u help me please!!!!!note: i don't want stupid answers and discouraging answers please.
  • In prime characteristic the notion of algebraic Lie algebra becomes much more problematic. 
    You have two cows.

The cows know.

They know of your crimes.

They know of your secrets.

Every night you can hear them mooing outside the window, accusing you of terrible things.

You tried to get rid of them once. Sent them to the bottom of the farm's lake.

But the next day, there they were. Starting at you.

You made steak from them. And there they were again. Like nothing had ever happened.

This is your pitiful existence now. You can never be free. Not of that time you stole the milk.
  • > invite cows into house to play videogames
  • miss kobayashi's self-discipline dragon
  • flak is actually derived from the german word Fliegerabwehrkanone, which was a term used to describe WWII-era German anti-aircraft guns.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

In prime characteristic the notion of algebraic Lie algebra becomes much more problematic. 

is "algebraic Lie algebra" related to algebraic groups?
  • "You lie!" - Joe Wilson (R-SC-02)
    uso da
  • Calica said:

In prime characteristic the notion of algebraic Lie algebra becomes much more problematic. 

is "algebraic Lie algebra" related to algebraic groups?
    Yes. I think it just means a Lie algebra isomorphic to one you get from an algebraic group, but I know very little about this area and was mostly just amused by the phrase.
    positive characteristic algebraic group stuff is p weird, true
  • I copypasted it from here btw, when I was reading random mathoverflow things out of boredom.
  • The Seal of the Great State of Post Meridiem
  • own, twoah, three, foher, five, six, seven, ight, nine, ten
  • "Cum tu meet yur new nayburrs," Jon sighed to Miichayell.
  • glennmagusharveyglennmagusharvey
    slaps inglish pronunciashun/orthografee ruuls with uh larj trowt wile cumeedic myusic plays
    edited 2017-02-21 21:27:29
    /me slaps inglish pronunciashun/orthografee ruuls with uh larj trowt wile cumeedic myusic plays
    unum duo tres quattuor quinque sex septum octo novem decem
    also fower
    fiv
  • Calica said:

also fower

lawn moar
  • We are the nights who say neil
  • We are the nights who say neil

sissy, uh, raygun
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

horse horse 🐎

Law and Order SUV was cancelled after only a single season, as marketing executives were concerned that it promoted overly cautious driving.
  • Law and Order SUV was cancelled after only a single season, as marketing executives were concerned that it promoted overly cautious driving.

i lol'd :D
    Oreoh Fortuna
  • edited 2017-02-23 04:29:40
    [stereotypical US cowboy sheriff voice]

Lemme tell ya right now, son.

This here thang?  It's what we call bait.

I don't care whether you call it bait.  We call it bait because we've been here long enough to know that enough stupid-ass gits throw a hissy-fit and nothing gets done when bait gets posted.

So that's why we got a rule against bait.

You can take yer bait and shove it where yer desktop lamp don't shine, son.