A recording of the series premiere of MLP:FIM with the commercials intact

2»

Comments

• Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    No, I don't go to /mlp/ except for 4chan cup threads.

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    No worries. 
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Derpibooru is basically "the entire Anglophone internet, but with ponies". With all the good and bad that implies.
  • edited 2014-04-28 21:26:27
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    There are the occasional pictures from other languages, but the comments that follow are almost always English. 

I do like that a lot of the Japanese, Korean, and Spanish pictures and memes make it down. Lots of great artists and funny memes I don't see as often. Like "Spike is a pervert" and "Octavia is a donkey". 
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i confess that i found it irritating seeing Spike portrayed as a pervert

not that i couldn't see where they got that idea, but it feels like a corruption of something that's perfectly innocent in the show itself

besides, there are plenty of 'hilarious' pervert characters in shitty Japanese cartoons, there was no need to turn Spike into one

Spike is cute
  • i'll be honest

while i kind of know what MLP Spike looks like, I'm still imagining Buffy's Spike
  • i never thought spike was all that cute tbh
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    -calica said:

i'll be honest

while i kind of know what MLP Spike looks like, I'm still imagining Buffy's Spike
    I'm a former MLP:FIM fangirl and I pictured Buffy's Spike too, lol
  • edited 2014-04-28 22:29:33
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i thought (MLP) Spike was the cutest