(Global Change Master Directory link)    Volume
    (GB/day)    Browse
    AM1EPHN0    Spacecraft Ephemeris Data    0.01    N/A
    AM1EPHNE    Extrapolated Orbital Data    0.00001    N/A
    MOD00S    L0 PDS Data, Session-Based    76.48    N/A
    MOD00F    L0 PDS Data, 5-Min Swath    68.91    N/A
    MOD01    L1A Raw Radiances, 5-Min Swath    107.72    N/A
    MOD03    Geolocation, 5-Min Swath 1km    7.79    N/A
    MOD021KM    L1B Calibrated Radiances, 5-Min Swath 1km    31.21    L1B Radiances Browse
    MOD02HKM    L1B Calibrated Radiances, 5-Min Swath 500m    21.61    L1B Radiances Browse
    MOD02QKM    L1B Calibrated Radiances, 5-Min Swath 250m    23.68    L1B Radiances Browse
    MOD02SSH    L1B Subsampled Calibrated Radiances, 5-Min Swath 5km    3.28    N/A
    MOD07_L2    L2 Temperature and Water Vapor Profiles, 5-Min Swath 5km    1.70    L2 Total Ozone Burden Browse
    L2 Skin Temperature Browse
    L2 Lifted Index Browse
    L2 Water Vapor Browse
    MOD35_L2    L2 Cloud Mask, 5-Min Swath 250m and 1km    0.80    N/A
    MOD04_L2    L2 Aerosol, 5-Min Swath 10km    0.15    L2 Aerosol Browse
    MOD05_L2    L2 Total Precipitable Water Vapor, 5-Min Swath 1km and 5km    0.94    L2 Total Precipitable Water Vapor Browse
    MOD06_L2    L2 Clouds, 5-Min Swath 1km and 5km    5.23    L2 Cloud Optical Browse
    L2 Cirrus Reflectance Browse
    L2 Cloud Top Browse
    L2 Cloud Fraction Browse
    MOD10_L2    L2 Snow Cover, 5-Min Swath 500m    0.26    L2 Snow Cover Browse
    MOD10L2C    L2 Coarse Snow Cover, 5-Min Swath 5km    0.17    L2 Snow Cover Browse
    MOD29    L2 Sea Ice Extent, 5-Min Swath 1km    0.29    L2 Sea Ice Browse
    MOD29L2C    L2 Coarse Sea Ice Extent, 5-Min Swath 5km    0.23    L2 Sea Ice Browse
    MOD14    L2 Thermal Anomalies / Fire, 5-Min Swath 1km    0.06    L2 Thermal Anomalies / Fire Browse
    MOD14CRS    L2 Coarse Thermal Anomalies / Fire, 5-Min Swath 5km    0.27    L2 Thermal Anomalies / Fire Browse
    MOD09    L2 Surface Reflectance, 5-Min Swath 250m, 500m, and 1km    50.16    L2 Surface Reflectance Browse
    MOD09CRS    L2 Coarse Surface Reflectance, 5-Min Swath 5km    1.79    L2 Coarse Surface Reflectance Browse
    MOD11_L2    L2 Surface Temperature and Emissivity, 5-Min Swath 1km    0.67    L2 Surface Temperature Browse
    MODMGGAD    L2G Daytime Geolocation Angles, Daily 1km    3.65    N/A
    MODPTHKM    L2G Daytime Pointers, Daily 500m    5.50    N/A
    MODPTQKM    L2G Daytime Pointers, Daily 250m    21.10    N/A
    MOD09GA    L2G Light Surface Reflectance – Daily 500m and 1km    17.48    L2G Surface Reflectance Browse
    MOD09GQ    L2G Light Surface Reflectance – Daily 250m    18.91    L2G Surface Reflectance Browse
    MOD09GHK    L2G Surface Reflectance – Daily 500m    18.34    N/A
    MOD09GQK    L2G Surface Reflectance – Daily 250m    25.31    N/A
    MOD09GST    L2G Surface Reflectance State – Daily 1km    0.64    N/A
    MODTBGD    L2G Daytime Thermal Bands – Daily 1km    2.64    N/A
    MOD09CMA    L3 Aerosol Optical Thickness, Climate Modeling Grid    0.01    N/A
    MOD09CMG    L3 Surface Reflectance, Climate Modeling Grid    0.48    L3 Surface Reflectance Browse
    MODAODHD    L3 Value-added Aerosol Optical Depth    0.001    N/A
  • fifty gigabytes

every single day
  • that's like

torrenting several new anime series

EVERY DAY
  • edited 2014-05-02 12:17:16
    y'know crackers

you don't have to be so negative/nihilistic on existing series and franchises if you want new ones to be successful

simply ignore the old ones and focus on the new ones
  • fun but weird challenge: attempt to get through a mega man 5 stage using nothing but robot master weapons, after getting a few of them

this past playthrough i started with napalm man, then went to stone man, then charge man, etc.

i tried this on gravity man's stage (I had napalm bomb, power stone, charge kick, water wave, and star crash)

oh gosh

it was fucking DIFFICULT

well i guess it could have been easier if i didn't try to beat all the enemies

it's funny how i started almost learning how to use power stone to multi-hit some enemies, to save on ammo

that's right
    power freakin' stone
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Oh, this cursed ograbme
  • A dot B dot A dot B,
    AdotBdotA dot B dot A.
    A dot B dot A dot B,
    AdotBdotA dot B dot A.
  • kachidoki
  • kachidoki pretty cure
  • precure arms
  • Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With Guile's Theme Goes With...
  • (it's not completely ludicrous: both Kamen Rider and Precure are Toei franchises)
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    -calica said:

kachidoki

TAKE THE FIELD
    HIP HIP HURRAH
  • edited 2014-05-03 12:03:15
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Did you know that when two women get married, they have to get rid of their Nook e-readers?

After all, that's what makes it a less-BN marriage!
  • no

no

no

no

fuuucckkk yoouuuuuuuu
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I blame Haven

After all these years he's starting to rub off on me
  • what about meeeeeeeeeee~
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    That was more of a GMH pun than a Haven pun, now that I think about it

Haven's puns are usually situational; yours tend to have Pearls Before Swine-esque setups
  • edited 2014-05-03 18:51:55
    Q: why is the most important part of a house for REAL MEN is the garage?

A: because they've reached their GAR age.
    why is the most important part of a house for a middle-aged Shirou Emiya the garage
  • edited 2014-05-03 19:15:43
    homines ubi interficiuntur moriuntur
    hoc iter sit
  • glennmagusharveyglennmagusharvey
    throws hail at the chief
    /me throws hail at the chief
  • smitten chafe shave ishmael
  • edited 2014-05-04 15:55:26
    i used to attend a post-secondary institution

then i graduated with a degree of uncertainty
    AG: And poop. D:::: 
    you know, because poop
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    people order our patties
  • p
    pp
    pop
    poop
    pooop
    poooop
    pooooop
    poooooop
    pooooooop
  • p
    pp
    pop
    poop
    pooop
    poooop
    pooooop
    poooooop
    pooooooop
    i prefer boob, myself
  • oh hey my post actually got posted

this further proves that it's my download that's horribly bad but the upload works just fine

so i never got the confirmation that my post went through