text-only general wonderposting thread

Comments

• B-17 "Steve" Ballmer
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Your local forecast tomorrow is "Steve".  Good luck.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    ono
    Yuuko
  • edited 2014-02-03 19:10:45
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    and there aint no day and there aint no night no there aint no day and there aint no night into the white
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    American Chainmail
  • color
    ------
    time
  • color {5p, 1p, 10p, 1p, 5p, 1p, 1p, 20p}
    -----------------------------------------------
                              time
  • frisk fricative friggin' frist first fist fast fossamer fuss fsck fuskepelian
  • NINININININININININININININININININinininininininininininininininininininininini
    I keep waiting for glenn to come smashing through the wall
    The problem with politics today is the dominance of identity politics over rational discourse.  The decline of classical education has a lot to answer for; liberals will freely dismiss any claim that was reported in the Daily Mail, the Telegraph or even the Times, even though this constitutes an ad hominem, all the while accepting reports from liberal sources such as the Guardian, the Independent and the BBC even though these are equally biased in the opposite direction.

The youth of today face an assault from two fronts: on the one hand, our popular culture, which makes a mockery of morality and masculinity and is dominated by American media with its tendency to dumb down; on the other hand, our academic culture, which is dominated by figures such as Foucault, Derrida and Butler, who teach that multiple 'truths' are valid at the expense of real empirical findings.  Like a fish rotting from the head down, this postmodernist gibberish has infected our entire education system, and is the only explanation for the complete garbage that dominates our contemporary political discourse.  Ideas are dismissed because they are simply 'politically incorrect'; their truth value is not even considered, since this is irrelevant to the postmodern ideology.
    who said that
    i was going to post more conservative garbage but it's too early in the morning for this shit

who said that

me

i said it

aren't i a rebel
  • edited 2014-02-05 00:38:48
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    it's convincing, though, no?

i want it to sound vaguely plausible, like an opinion someone might actually express
    it was indeed convincing
    your avatar is cute

bee tee doubleyou
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Tachyon said:

The problem with politics today is the dominance of identity politics over rational discourse.  The decline of classical education has a lot to answer for; liberals will freely dismiss any claim that was reported in the Daily Mail, the Telegraph or even the Times, even though this constitutes an ad hominem, all the while accepting reports from liberal sources such as the Guardian, the Independent and the BBC even though these are equally biased in the opposite direction.

The youth of today face an assault from two fronts: on the one hand, our popular culture, which makes a mockery of morality and masculinity and is dominated by American media with its tendency to dumb down; on the other hand, our academic culture, which is dominated by figures such as Foucault, Derrida and Butler, who teach that multiple 'truths' are valid at the expense of real empirical findings.  Like a fish rotting from the head down, this postmodernist gibberish has infected our entire education system, and is the only explanation for the complete garbage that dominates our contemporary political discourse.  Ideas are dismissed because they are simply 'politically incorrect'; their truth value is not even considered, since this is irrelevant to the postmodern ideology.

Tachyon, you would be the best fake closet racist ever.

I mean that as a compliment. You are really good at coming up with things that awful people would say.
  • It seemed to make sense until about halfway through the second paragraph when irrelevant philosophical statement and strange simile showed up.
  • srg sehs rfhv nbk tdgtckfyv;hi;"HI*PO*to/ssx9z8>>>>>>>>>>>>>>M#78&M%NE%B&yt

It seemed to make sense until about halfway through the second paragraph when irrelevant philosophical statement and strange simile showed up.

yeah i should probably have elaborated on the simile

then again, maybe it's better if it's not entirely coherent

sounds more rabid, maybe
  • if it helps any, I stopped reading roughly where I would probably have stopped reading a real ideologue's rants.
  • welcome, to a new adventure, with our wild, wacky, and handsome hero Porco La'a'a Woo-Woo

(warning: YTP)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    with jake the dog and finn the human
  • and bob the cucumber and larry the tomato

with jake the dog and finn the human

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees...
  • throw your motherfucking shopping carts in the fucking tree you goddamn savage
  • edited 2014-02-08 19:04:04
    but i am a savage genius

JUST TUNE

edit: fug i forgot this site auto-embeds youtube links even if they are posted below the first line
  • edited 2014-02-08 19:00:34
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^

YOU HAVE BROKEN THE RULES.

*grabs ORGONE CANNON and blasts Glenn into smithereens*
  • edited 2014-02-08 19:04:18
    where is the orgone cannon thing from anyway?

also what should i do with a candy cane
  • edited 2014-02-08 19:05:16
    the original oregano origami cannon
    ^^ It dates back to the very early days of the Motherheap, as demonstrated here.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    A STRANGE GAME. THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IS NOT TO PLAY.
    ^ I was thinking of exactly that speech when Mo suggested Tic-Tac-Toe in the Hurt & Heal thread.
  • the only way to win tic-tac-toe is to break your opponent emotionally, thus crushing their competitive spirit.
    So it's like Go crossed with Chicken?
  • yes.

In fact it inspired my Go/Chicken hybrid, Go Chicken! Go!.
    HERE LIES THE JOJ
    noobs can't mirror
  • edited 2014-02-12 04:55:15
    HoH SiƧ
    Oh we got trouble

Right here in River City

With a capital T and that rhymes with P and that stands for pool!
    this is our ool

notice there is no "p" in it

please keep it that way