The Zestpoole's Adventure discussion thread thingamibob

13»

Comments

• I may not be able to contribute regularly, but I'd totally be down to do a few panels here and there.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

The antinatalist shark must make a cameo. That was one of my favourite gags.

agreed
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Certainly the shark will be making an appearance!

@Kexruct That's a good idea.  At the moment, i'm figuring out how it's going to work and whether or not that will be necessary.  In theory it shouldn't actually be labour-intensive, since these ain't exactly Picassos (then again, it's taken me how long to write up that summary of the Eleatics?).  But we'll see.

@Tre, thank you for the offer, it's appreciated.  i may take you up on it.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Please do this thing when you feel like you have the time and energy. It was hilarious and great.
    Thank you!  It's happening, don't worry.  i don't feel i can be definite on the date, but soon.

i appreciate your taking an interest, and your patience. :)
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    /)0w0(\
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    I still suggest a reboot myself, but I suspect you're already planning to do that, so...
  • edited 2015-11-18 17:56:34
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    It will be a reboot, yeah.

Well, it will be an entirely new adventure but still starring Zestpoole.  Elements will be carried over but the story will be new.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Sounds fun. Can't wait.
    Thanks!  i hope you'll enjoy it.
  • I'm in the process of updating the Tumblr version of the original comic now! It's probably going to take a while to port everything over and right now I'm still in the process of getting all of the URLs to fit the same format, but it's coming together.

Also I got it a new URL because it deserves it: http://zestpoole.tumblr.com
    Rad!
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    We await the further adventures of Zestpoole