I Read That As: Trash Heap Edition

Comments

• proof we're living in the best dumb cyberpunk timeline => pomf we're living in the best dumb cyberpunk timeline
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    what're we gonna do on the bed?  proof
  • Calica said:

what're we gonna do on the bed?  proof

university-level math classes
  • "It's fucked up that there isn't a .lucy TLD yet" -> "It's fucked up that there isn't a .juicy TLD yet"

Juicy Tatterhood
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    join mastodon --> john mastodon
  • Anonus World IV ➡️ Anonus World TV
  • Spirit level ➡️ Squirt level

I think I need coffee.
  • Civil, Environmental and Geodetic Engineering Department => Civil, Environmental, and Galactic Engineering Department
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    For some reason it amuses me that you added an Oxford comma
  • that's me, always seeing oxford commas when they aren't there
    Dame Adorabelle's Academy for the Magically Gifted and Talented (2017) --> Dame Adorabelle's Academy for the Magically Gifted and Tainted (2017)
    (Not from HH)

Holy Kujo is a fair-headed woman in her forties who has shoulder-long hair she keeps in a chignon. --> Holy Kujo is a fair-headed woman in her forties who has shoulder-long hair she keeps in a champignon.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Elsewhere:

"well rip blobs"
    "well rip blondes"

Uhm.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    F/Apocrypha 11 --> FIFA 11

no idk how
    Servant⭐Soccer
  • edited 2017-09-12 18:35:13
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Mine is probably the Buzzcocks. --> Mine is probably the Boondocks.

Never Mind The Boondocks
  • edited 2017-09-13 21:28:52
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    *reads newspaper* It seems the Organized Crime Fairy was busted in a fairy dust-smuggling ring --> *reads newspaper* It seems the Organized Crime Fairy was busted in a fairy doughnut-smuggling ring
  • what is a fairy doughnut and why do I want one so badly now
  • you know between this and the mcnuggets

maybe I'm hungry, huh
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

*reads newspaper* It seems the Organized Crime Fairy was busted in a fairy dust-smuggling ring --> *reads newspaper* It seems the Organized Crime Fairy was busted in a fairy doughnut-smuggling ring

Try to keep up, Alice

She was busted for the doughnut-smuggling almost two years ago at this point
    "I'm not asking to play Crysis with full settings. I just want a thing that'll do 3D rendering properly two years after purchase."
    as
    "I'm not asking to play Crystal with full settings. I just want a thing that'll do 3D rendering properly two years after purchase."

I'm t-i-r-e-d.
  • Never 5get --> Never Egret
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    Treman and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers

as

Trans Man and Big Grandpa's Leftovers
  • > Imicow hasn't been relevant in years - Page 333

=> Imicow hasn't been relevant in 133 years
    (not here)

It involves using hoses suspended from helium balloons 25 kilometers (16 mi) above the Earth.  --> It involves using horses suspended from helium balloons 25 kilometers (16 mi) above the Earth.
    Tachyon said:

(not here)

It involves using hoses suspended from helium balloons 25 kilometers (16 mi) above the Earth.  --> It involves using horses suspended from helium balloons 25 kilometers (16 mi) above the Earth.
  • > Millicent Mudd is extremely Centie.

-> Mutant Mudd is extremely Cute.
    so this is not exactly an irta but it amused me and idk where else it would sensibly go

Fossil posted a bunch of pictures in Crystal's thread which i registered were all of a blonde girl wearing vert clothing, and then i was like, "why the heck did i think 'vert,' instead of 'green' which would be the more normal word i would use?"

note that i have never played the game the character is from and can only have encountered her name on this forum

yntkt
  • "HEY KIDS, IT'S ME" --> "HEY AIDS, IT'S ME"

uh.
  • a small cat -> a mall cat
    Tachyon said:

so this is not exactly an irta but it amused me and idk where else it would sensibly go

Fossil posted a bunch of pictures in Crystal's thread which i registered were all of a blonde girl wearing vert clothing, and then i was like, "why the heck did i think 'vert,' instead of 'green' which would be the more normal word i would use?"

note that i have never played the game the character is from and can only have encountered her name on this forum

yntkt
    "vert" is on the pictures she's posted that are screenshots so
    Hello darkness my old friend --> Hello dorkness my old friend

That sounds like @Crystal greeting you
    Well you're not wrong.

That sounds like @Crystal greeting you
    Or the other way around.
    Walmart is an abomination --> Waiterman is an abomination
    Central: Owned.
    Walmart is an abomination --> Walrus is an abomination
  • Crystal said:

Central: Owled.

Crystal said:

Central: Owled.
    in which Centie becomes Crystal
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    Not on the forum, but on the back of a truck trailer:

CDL A

as

COLA
    Calica said:

Tachyon said:

yntkt
    "vert" is on the pictures she's posted that are screenshots so
    missed this

i figure i'll clarify, this was before i saw said screenshots i'm pretty sure, i'd only seen fanart of the character

but i'd definitely seen posts mentioning Vert, what amused me was that i used 'vert' as an adjective in my head without initially realizing why.
    IRC.
    "Speaking of bond girls"
    turned into "Speaking of blond girls"
    You would.
    >.>
    <.<
    >.>;;
  • Crystal said:

IRC.

"Speaking of bond girls"
    I managed to misread this as "spanking of blond girls"

Crystal said:

IRC.

"Speaking of bond girls"
    I managed to misread this as "spanking of blond girls"
    don't give her any ideas!
  • it's not a bad idea tho
    My my.