Random desires to go places

2»

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I want to go to the Nutcracker Family Restaurant over in Pataskala
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Watching this and thinking about how the Game Show Network is a Sony property made me want to go to Circuit City...the music in their 2000-2004 IDs sounds very electronics superstore commercial-esque.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I never liked Circuit City all that much

I prefer hhgregg
    ...It is kinda sad to think that we can never go to Circuit City ever again though
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I still want to go to Incredible Universe
    YES

That place was awesome!
    Well, it seemed that way at the time
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    We had an Incredible Universe in Woodbridge back in 1995 or so, and it was pretty awesome, though I clearly remember just wanting to get an S-Video cable (so I could get one of my old Macs working....yes, I had some even then) and get out. The building is still there; it's so big that no one wants it, and the one tenant that could have used it (Costco) ended up building at Potomac Mills across from IKEA.
    that place was huge
    I'm too young to remember Incredible Universe
    I want to go to a Family Dollar in Aurora

It is off of Chambers Road
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    lee4hmz said:

We had an Incredible Universe in Woodbridge back in 1995 or so, and it was pretty awesome, though I clearly remember just wanting to get an S-Video cable (so I could get one of my old Macs working....yes, I had some even then) and get out. The building is still there; it's so big that no one wants it, and the one tenant that could have used it (Costco) ended up building at Potomac Mills across from IKEA.

And I've since found out that they've found a tenant (Gander Mtn.) and the building is being refitted for them now.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I'd like to go to the Philippines and eat chicken fetuses still in the egg.

Most of my tourist desires are motivated by food.
    I want to go to that Albertsons in Aurora
  • recently i want to go to the far north of canada

just something about that much space populated so sparsely. perhaps it's a symptom of living on a small densely-populated island. nunavut is the size of western europe and only 40,000 people live there. that's mad
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)
    I have a random desire to go to the import shop and buy chocolate and tea
    Target
  • wanna go hiking
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)
    I want to go into a volcano.
  • that's my favorite book about being a white person in Mexico.
  • I'm planning to go to Germany this summer for a few days with the parental units.

They know next to no German, whereas I know the basics, like the numbers and such.