Orange soda with wheelchair flavoring

edited 2013-02-05 02:27:01 in General
Would you buy it?

I saw some advertised on UPN a couple weeks ago and I'm wondering if it's worth checking out.

Comments

• The pineapple symbolizes evil
    Water. Earth. Fire. Air.

Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation invented bagels.

UPN, you say?
  • edited 2013-02-05 02:31:23
    The sadness will last forever.
    nope

hell yeah upn
  • my girlfriend has a wheelchair
  • I can all but hear the chimes
    They are long and loud and slow
    spinor said:

my girlfriend has a wheelchair

you should steal it while she is not looking and go for a joyride
  • I did that with the stair-chair once.
  • edited 2013-02-05 02:35:45
    The pineapple symbolizes evil
    ^^dude, no >:/
  • “also i get more than enough pink in my life from you, no offense meant at all, thanks. :I” — Crystal
    Stupid question: What's a stair-chair?
  • It's a motorized chair that runs on a rail along the staircase, so she can get up and down the stairs.
  • “also i get more than enough pink in my life from you, no offense meant at all, thanks. :I” — Crystal
    ...ok, yeah, can't blame ya
    What about math-flavored milkshakes? They sound delicious, no?
  • This'll be interesting, because Britney and Amber have never had sex in a wheelchair!

*TO BE CONTINUED ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF GHOST HUNTERS*
    Thanksgiving's right around the corner...should we give this weird soda another try?
  • Does it taste like Dirk Strider with a hint of Tavros Nitram aftertaste?
    Oh yeah, I'm bringin' this back

It's a thread about PepsiCo's best product, basically
  • “His thoughts were red thoughts, and his teeth were white.”
    ?

spinor said:

my girlfriend has a wheelchair

you should steal it while she is not looking and go for a joyride
    this was the plot of a picture book i saw one time when i was crossing out barcodes at the library
  • christmas witch with left mom
    what'n the heck
    protagonist child was jealous of the attention that her sister got for being in a wheelchair, so she stole it and learned firsthand the difficulties of living in a wheelchair
  • christmas witch with left mom
    that sounds like the most hackneyed moral of all time
    bmup
    Tamlin said:

protagonist child was jealous of the attention that her sister got for being in a wheelchair, so she stole it and learned firsthand the difficulties of living in a wheelchair

this book was weird
  • that level of weirdness reminds me of this one Bill Nye movie parody idea called "It's A Beautiful Light" where a kid makes an offhand comment about his dissatisfaction with batteries only for the batteries to get their revenge by disappearing from his life