Orange soda with wheelchair flavoring

edited 2013-02-05 02:27:01 in General
Would you buy it?

I saw some advertised on UPN a couple weeks ago and I'm wondering if it's worth checking out.

Comments

• Water. Earth. Fire. Air.

Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation invented bagels.

UPN, you say?
  • edited 2013-02-05 02:31:23
    You keep living in your own lie
    Ever deceitful and ever unfaithful
    Keep me guessing, keep me terrified
    Take everything from my world
    nope

hell yeah upn
  • my girlfriend has a wheelchair
  • Hope will exist in a problematic relationship with reason
    spinor said:

my girlfriend has a wheelchair

you should steal it while she is not looking and go for a joyride
  • I did that with the stair-chair once.
  • edited 2013-02-05 02:35:45
    Blimp Worthy
    ^^dude, no >:/
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    Stupid question: What's a stair-chair?
  • It's a motorized chair that runs on a rail along the staircase, so she can get up and down the stairs.
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    ...ok, yeah, can't blame ya
    What about math-flavored milkshakes? They sound delicious, no?
  • This'll be interesting, because Britney and Amber have never had sex in a wheelchair!

*TO BE CONTINUED ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF GHOST HUNTERS*
    Thanksgiving's right around the corner...should we give this weird soda another try?
  • Does it taste like Dirk Strider with a hint of Tavros Nitram aftertaste?
    Oh yeah, I'm bringin' this back

It's a thread about PepsiCo's best product, basically
  • “His thoughts were red thoughts, and his teeth were white.”
    ?

spinor said:

my girlfriend has a wheelchair

you should steal it while she is not looking and go for a joyride
    this was the plot of a picture book i saw one time when i was crossing out barcodes at the library
  • as long as you live, tomorrow will come
    what'n the heck
    protagonist child was jealous of the attention that her sister got for being in a wheelchair, so she stole it and learned firsthand the difficulties of living in a wheelchair
  • as long as you live, tomorrow will come
    that sounds like the most hackneyed moral of all time
    bmup
    Tamlin said:

protagonist child was jealous of the attention that her sister got for being in a wheelchair, so she stole it and learned firsthand the difficulties of living in a wheelchair

this book was weird
  • Thou shalt not be afraid; I am with you.
    that level of weirdness reminds me of this one Bill Nye movie parody idea called "It's A Beautiful Light" where a kid makes an offhand comment about his dissatisfaction with batteries only for the batteries to get their revenge by disappearing from his life