Orange soda with wheelchair flavoring

edited 2013-02-05 02:27:01 in General
Would you buy it?

I saw some advertised on UPN a couple weeks ago and I'm wondering if it's worth checking out.

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Water. Earth. Fire. Air.

Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation invented bagels.

UPN, you say?
  • edited 2013-02-05 02:31:23
    The sadness will last forever.
    nope

hell yeah upn
  • my girlfriend has a wheelchair
  • spinor said:

my girlfriend has a wheelchair

you should steal it while she is not looking and go for a joyride
  • I did that with the stair-chair once.
  • edited 2013-02-05 02:35:45
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ^^dude, no >:/
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Stupid question: What's a stair-chair?
  • It's a motorized chair that runs on a rail along the staircase, so she can get up and down the stairs.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...ok, yeah, can't blame ya
    What about math-flavored milkshakes? They sound delicious, no?
  • This'll be interesting, because Britney and Amber have never had sex in a wheelchair!

*TO BE CONTINUED ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF GHOST HUNTERS*
    Thanksgiving's right around the corner...should we give this weird soda another try?
  • Does it taste like Dirk Strider with a hint of Tavros Nitram aftertaste?
    Oh yeah, I'm bringin' this back

It's a thread about PepsiCo's best product, basically
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ?
  • spinor said:

my girlfriend has a wheelchair

you should steal it while she is not looking and go for a joyride
    this was the plot of a picture book i saw one time when i was crossing out barcodes at the library
  • protagonist child was jealous of the attention that her sister got for being in a wheelchair, so she stole it and learned firsthand the difficulties of living in a wheelchair
  • that sounds like the most hackneyed moral of all time
    bmup
  • Tamlin said:

protagonist child was jealous of the attention that her sister got for being in a wheelchair, so she stole it and learned firsthand the difficulties of living in a wheelchair

this book was weird
  • that level of weirdness reminds me of this one Bill Nye movie parody idea called "It's A Beautiful Light" where a kid makes an offhand comment about his dissatisfaction with batteries only for the batteries to get their revenge by disappearing from his life