The Dark & Edgy Underground of the Heapers' Hangout Forum

Comments

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    a8 said:

Allegedly, Anne of Cleves did not look like her portrait, to Henry's dismay.

Though this may have been his excuse for his own inability to achieve an erection; all her other contemporaries said she was notably attractive.

Anne of Cleves, according to Dr Starkey, wasnt Henry's type and was very naive.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

CA: I know this is a dumb question to ask, but do you want photos of this area (Ikebukuro)

and what of

Um...anything you find interesting, I guess!

I know that's kind of a cop-out answer, but I don't know enough about Japan to ask for anything specific. >_>
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    tentacle monsters
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.

CA: I know this is a dumb question to ask, but do you want photos of this area (Ikebukuro)

and what of

Um...anything you find interesting, I guess!

I know that's kind of a cop-out answer, but I don't know enough about Japan to ask for anything specific. >_>

well the traffic signals look like ours

there are traffic/pedestrian signs everywhere

• AND THEN THERE IS THIS GUY

• edited 2012-12-21 13:52:42
    SOMEONE REMIND ME TO SHOW THE GIRL THAT TURNS INTO BAHAMUT TO GOLD WHEN HE SHOWS UP AGAIN
  • edited 2012-12-21 13:58:08
    Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.

master gunnery sergeant with the 5th/6th Marines who is also a navy seal who is also more decorated than Chesty himself being taken to task by real Marines

I wish I was there to witness and hear this

• I had a dream that you guy went to 1994 without me.

^ Yeah, that's the kind of event that needs to be put on Youtube. As a warning.
    Hey Corp,

Did you ever meet any Gurkha's?

Hey Corp,

not as of yet, but I have met a lot of foreign troops such as Royal Marines and the Japan SDF
    also we're BFFs with the Royal Marines and cross-train with them all the time but you already know this
  • If my mangos didn't lie, the JSDF are evil

plot twist: they did
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    @Last Heap.

I'm kinda into the occult. Though, I'm always a little confused as to what "The Occult" means. Talikning to Jehovah Witnesses or the likes of Jack chick, they probably would consider much of my role-playing material and movies occult material.

But, I have books on demons and a couple that have actual rituals and summoning circles and such. I've just never done much with them.

I've broken out the tarot cards and the I Ching a few times...

I summoned demons in Final Fantasy many times.

On time...I quadruple posted.

Hey Corp,

not as of yet, but I have met a lot of foreign troops such as Royal Marines and the Japan SDF
    I see.

Yes I know the Royal Marines cross train with the US ones :p
    Justice42 said:

@Last Heap.

I'm kinda into the occult. Though, I'm always a little confused as to what "The Occult" means. Talikning to Jehovah Witnesses or the likes of Jack chick, they probably would consider much of my role-playing material and movies occult material.

But, I have books on demons and a couple that have actual rituals and summoning circles and such. I've just never done much with them.

As an Southern Baptist Christian, I can affirm that what you're doing is simply dumb and you'll never summon Bael in a million years

Southern Baptists are the most rational sect of mainstream Christianity. Surprise!

• know what is kinda lame? i can't feel interested. people go on and on about things and i can't feel myself attracted to it. gladly, i don't think anyone likes anything I like, so unless I'm asked I don't really talk about it.

Still, wish I could feel interested on other people and their stuff
  • is the word for that jaded? i heard it once in a cartoon but never really got what it means
    Jaded: Tired, bored, or lacking enthusiasm, typically after having had too much of something.
  • So I kinda am jaded.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    I feel like

lots of things are interesting and even fun

...except when I'm not experiencing them, at which point I can't work up the effort to experience them

I don't know what to call that.  I think it goes beyond mere laziness.  Is it laziness if I'm still doing things I don't enjoy in the meantime?  idk
  • m-m-m-maybach music

m-m-m-mojave music
    mojave desert payphone
    is what that name always makes me think of because i am a tediously predictable person

Justice42 said:

@Last Heap.

As an Southern Baptist Christian, I can affirm that what you're doing is simply dumb and you'll never summon Bael in a million years

Southern Baptists are the most rational sect of mainstream Christianity. Surprise!

I've summoned Diablos many times though.

Bael looks kinda ridiculous anyways...

I think I rather make a golem

• hey hey I know that feeling a8

like, you can see people enjoy something but if you do it isn't cool anymore? Like it is only fun for others?
  • MET MEANS DEATH
    EMET MEANS LIFE

that's all you need to know, trust me I have 5 golems
    met could be short for meteorological (met office) or metropolitan police

or the past participle of meet

emmet is an old term for an ant which william blake used in his poem a dream
    you have to be Jewish to go the golem route

hey hey I know that feeling a8

like, you can see people enjoy something but if you do it isn't cool anymore? Like it is only fun for others?
    i dunno.

i kind of feel like most things aren't fun for anybody anymore but i know that isn't true.
    a8 said:

I've never heard anyone say "Met" to mean anything other than the Metropolitan Police.

• The sadness will last forever.
    meow
  • edited 2012-12-21 14:45:55
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

You know, if I made the attempt and Gabriel came down, flipped my table and screamed "NOT JEWISH ENOUGH!", I'd consider that a partial success. 

a8 said:

I've never heard anyone say "Met" to mean anything other than the Metropolitan Police.

You've never heard anyone say "I met up with a friend today" or something to that effect?

and you never heard of the Met Office?
  • well if I am jew enough, you probably are too. 
    cultural appropriation
  • know what Golem I liked? Golems from Legend of Mana. That "play tetris to give it skills" was too fun

Legend of Mana was too great a game
    Golem was not my favourite pokemon but was ok
    wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere did all the time go?

i don't know

i don't know
  • edited 2012-12-21 15:04:23
    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    a8 said:

a8 said:

You've never heard anyone say "I met up with a friend today" or something to that effect?

and you never heard of the Met Office?
    Hurr Durr.

You're better than that.

Edit: What I meant to say was that I've never heard anyone refer to the Met Office as "the Met". Just the police force.

Hurr Durr.

You're better than that.

evidently im not

No, but, literally, that is what i just said, and then you're alll like "well i never heard the Met mean anything except the police" when literally the only other things I said it was were the past participal of "meet" and short for meteorological as in "Met Office"

This is a serious disagreement and I am prepared to argue about it at length.
  • never really liked Geodude as a pkmn

fuckers keep ambushing you in caves
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Geodude and Graveler weren't particularly interesting to me, either. I kinda like Golem because they're rock-turtle kinda things, but not enough to go through the effort of getting one.
  • edited 2012-12-21 15:12:34
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

Edit: What I meant to say was that I've never heard anyone refer to the Met Office as "the Met". Just the police force.

OIC

Well i never heard anyone say that either, so no disagreement from me there.
  • edited 2012-12-21 15:12:24
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    I liked geodude & golem more than graveller. It felt like they needed a middle evolution but didn't really care to invent one so they half-assed the design.
  • Also

Zubats. Damn them all of them, most uselest pokemon ever. Never once I used one
This discussion has been closed.