Cowboy Bebop

2»

Comments

• i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    i read that as pro hindu

but that would make him an ex-basketball and i really need to go to sleep now don't i
  • Nah, it was pretty bad formatting.

And I dunno; what time is it in Wizcahnzin?

• i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    eleven-fifty six p.m.

so pretty late
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    @Super Läzuli: Anything by Masaaki Yuasa, for starters.

Granted, I do like plenty of things that people have actually watched or heard of, but most of what I like is a bit less well-known.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    that is the best anime dog

i'd watch more animes if there were more adorable dogs in anime
    It helps that Ein actually LOOKS like a dog instead of a series of lines and circles assembled in a roughly dog shaped pattern.

I'm looking at YOU pretty much every anime to have a dog in it, ever.
  • http://www.anmtvla.com/2013/05/cowboy-bebop-interesantes-declaraciones.html#more

Interview with Shinichiro Watanabe. The article is in Spanish, but the interview is in English. Confirms that the live action Bebop movie is still in the works, but details are under wraps. Plus, there's a few other cool things, like a new series that coming out in the winter season.
  • edited 2013-05-29 23:34:21
    PLEASE WON'T YOU CALL AND

EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY MMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD