It’s Monopoly Mermaid Monday

Comments

• wow, that was a depressing story
  • There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.
    really fuckin' want em
  • ........i did not expect what i just watched
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
  • honestly i was expecting a mermaid melody reference
  • edited 2021-07-02 03:11:50
    Darkness is ever the herald of dawn.
    I was expecting a Mary Anning reference once I heard "She sells seashells by the seashore".
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    I was kinda worried they were gonna cheat us out of a bunch of Laura's character arc by having her selfishness and desire for power go away as soon as she became human, but thankfully she still acts haughty and talks about wanting to be the queen, so it looks like they're going to continue her character development through the second half of the series.

None of you know what I'm talking about because all you've seen of this character is the meme video above.
  • well now i know she is probably an antagonist in tropical rouge precure
  • edited 2021-07-02 19:55:34
    have i mentioned that i've re-watched this video at least a few times already?

it is surprisingly effective

edit: oh right, i have youtube-dl.  brb, archiving it
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden

well now i know she is probably an antagonist in tropical rouge precure

Nope!

(genuine spoilers below)

Spoiler:
    She is the Precures' ally who becomes the fifth Cure
  • bumping this thread because i thought of it again
  • There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.
    watch Tropical Rouge Precure