Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    wow, that was a depressing story
  • ........i did not expect what i just watched
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
  • honestly i was expecting a mermaid melody reference
  • edited 2021-07-02 03:11:50
    Irremediable disconsolation.
    I was expecting a Mary Anning reference once I heard "She sells seashells by the seashore".
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I was kinda worried they were gonna cheat us out of a bunch of Laura's character arc by having her selfishness and desire for power go away as soon as she became human, but thankfully she still acts haughty and talks about wanting to be the queen, so it looks like they're going to continue her character development through the second half of the series.

None of you know what I'm talking about because all you've seen of this character is the meme video above.
  • well now i know she is probably an antagonist in tropical rouge precure
  • edited 2021-07-02 19:55:34
    have i mentioned that i've re-watched this video at least a few times already?

it is surprisingly effective

edit: oh right, i have youtube-dl.  brb, archiving it
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

well now i know she is probably an antagonist in tropical rouge precure

Nope!

(genuine spoilers below)

Spoiler:
    She is the Precures' ally who becomes the fifth Cure
  • bumping this thread because i thought of it again
  • It's Monopoly Mermaid Monday again
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it's just another manic monday
  • Irremediable disconsolation.
    I'm honestly kind of impressed by the amount of characterization in that animation, and how, well, animated it is.
    Also impressive: This edit was made early enough in the season that the person who made it only had two episodes of Laura footage to work with...and they pulled it off!

Laura is a fun character, because from the moment she was introduced, everybody kind of guessed that she was going to be the mid-season Fifth Team Member, but they managed to pull it off so well that nobody was disappointed even though we all saw it coming a mile away.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    laura precure