The OTC thread of the forum

2»

Comments

• The sadness will last forever.
    @Whale

No, I don't.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    The derail just makes it perfect.

Anyway, I don't see any poor people suffering so they aren't.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    What are you TALKING about?! There are lots of poor and they give birth to more poor who never have the opportunity to move out of their social-economic situation because the government does NOTHING. 

Just generation after generation of poor people, never improving their situation!
  • edited 2011-12-29 15:26:32
    BEEFCAKE
    Yeah, seriously dude.  The issue with poverty is brushed under the carpet and thus never resolved.  There are issues of severe poverty all over the world, including in our own back yard.  Go on, take a look, do you see that poorly dressed man who probably smells of his own urine sat seeking shelter under a rose bush?  If so then YOU'VE GOT A HOBO.  I wouldn't feed it though, it'll just keep coming back for more.

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Indeed, the evidence that it sucks to be poor is overwhelming. Anyone who says otherwise is fulling themselves and living in a rose colored world full of rainbows and puppies. They cannot face the harsh, bitter, reality of the world and how shitty it is or how evil people are.

BRB, going to make an extra long post in the anxieties thread. The only therapy I'll ever need.