* Just an update, religion is still evil
* Asexuality is the bomb
* Agnosticism and atheism are cool too
* Since religion and conservatives are evil
* Religion is still evil, by the way

Comments

• edited 2011-07-30 00:19:47
    * Conservatives are evil too just to keep you guys updated constantly
  • ...It took me a few seconds to realize you were parodying OTC.
  • Pandas are worthless animals. Let them die.
  • Save the whales!
  • * FUCK I HATE MY PARENTS THE FUCKING ASSHOLES KEEP ME FROM BROWSING TVTROPES AND I WANT TO FU- um... parents can be bad
  • You want to FU...your parents?

Bad mental images .
  • * Hey guys, how about an update on those pedophilia laws?
    * Fox News is the devil
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    I'm sorry gentlemanorcus but you just committed the strawman fallacy, the argument from ignorance fallacy, the post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy, the fallacy of the lost donut and the fallacy fallacy which means you are wrong about everything, and why can't everyone be more scientific and reasonable like me?
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    * Incest is great
    * The government needs to stay out everything
    * Bigotry is okay as long it isn't directed towards bigots
  • *People should only adopt kids
    *Getting pregnant is evil because the world is over-populated
    *Science versus religion (science wins)
    *Humans in general are worthless and inferior to all aspects of nature
    *Also, we should all go naked in public
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    I blame the police!
    *There isn't anything wrong with arson.
  • (What is with Tvtropes and incest anyway? Not trying to start a debate, but mein gott, there is so much about it on the forum. Like in the old IJBM days)
    (No clue.)
  • (Man, I wish I could remember that royal dynasty that basically got KO because of all the inbreeding)
    (I wish I could remember that French King who constantly flipped the fuck out because of it.) 
  • ^^^^ (Yeah, I've started to notice the whole incest thing cropping up again recently.)
  • edited 2011-12-25 13:06:03
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I think I found the best thread. I know lots of people who would consider this the best thread based on my experiences with them, therefore all people consider this the best thread.

The religious people of that group aren't nice to me. Therefore all religious people are also evil.
  • Is this the "Over the Counter" thread?  I'd like some Morphene please.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    DRUGS ARE BAD AND SHOULDN'T BE NECESSARY TO CONTROL BEHAVIOR! /not sure if this is an OTC sentiment. 
  • Wow this thread demonstrates why I hate OTC completely and uitterly. In retrospect it was a terrible place filled with a bunch of arrrogent self-rightous holier then though types.
  • THUMPED for trying to be reasonable.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    ANYONE WHO ISN'T ASEXUAL IS STUPID

RELIGION MAKES BABIES CRY, WHICH IS THE ONE THING IT DOES RIGHT SINCE BABIES ARE AWFUL

GEORGE BUSH, BARACK OBAMA AND BILL CLINTON ARE ALL SECRET GHEY LOVERS
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Oi, not all of us think Rape and Paedophilia is okay and acceptable.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Silly, this isn't about the few OTC-ers who aren't insane. That wouldn't be very fun at all.
    Children are scheming, beguiling, death-worshiping psychopaths and also sticky why do they always sit behind me ontheplanewhywhywhy
    Will you excuse me for being angsty about being lumped together with those twats please?

Also, I have a legitimate reason for hating Conservatism because where I am sat, its become a by word for being regressive and homophobic as hell.
    The next four pages will be an argument on whether or not one poster knows how to form a correct argument, complete with loads of quoteblocks, namedropping of made-up fallacies, and zero mentions of the original subject.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    No one's lumping you with them, Whale. We know not all of OTC is crazy. .P
    Oh okay then :3
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    With that said, WHALES WORSHIP GAY CONSERVATIVE INCEST-HATING SATAN AND MUST BE CASTRATED
  • Satan doesn't hate Incest, he hates Insects.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    and as we all know insects are good because they frighten that dreadful bitch that rejected me in high school and all other vapid whores like her which is why they should be valued forever until they piss me off, at which point they should all be castrated.
  • So your highschool friends were the ones who taught you how to be vapid

Interesting

~writes this shit down in a notebook~
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    lolno silly.

The gay deer did.
  • So what made you into a lesbian then?
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Well you see, for the first few years of my life, I was so confused that I thought that I was a gay deer, and I fell into a deep depression over the fact that I couldn't land a hot buck, not to mention the fact that the thought of such both intrigued and disgusted me and I wasn't really sure how to feel about it, I just thought it was what I was supposed to do. Then one of my gay deer friends came to me and was like "doefriend, why you so sad?" and I was all "BAAAAAW I CAN'T FIND A MAN, BAAAAAW" and he was all "buck up, it doesn't matter if you have a man or not, dear!" and I was like "fur real" and he was like "yeah silly! besides, none of the bucks here would want you, I mean, look at you! you're not a guy or a deer!" and I'm all "wut" and then that's when the big-breasted supermodels came in and I realized I was a lesbian. And so, I bid all of my gay deer friends adieu and went to live on Lesbian island, where I currently reside with my totally-a-lesbian-in-denial roommate who is totally a lesbian in denial.

THE END
  • edited 2011-12-26 18:09:24
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    lolno, silly, that's Lesbos. Common mixup. This is where I live!

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    It is on the wonderful continent of Lesbonia, located on planet Lesborn, in the Lesbonic galaxy.
  • edited 2011-12-26 23:06:36
    Whale: What you describe is actually closer to Reactionary. There a few basic outlooks to change, Conservative, reactionary, standpat, progressive, radical, and centrism. Reactionaries are the ones actually want to go backwards. Conservatives will accept change albeit grudgingly and after a lot of social discussion and such. Progressives hold towards embracing change. Standpats completely refuse change whether it be reactionary or progressive change. Then you have your strong divides betswween the commonly used terms of liberalism and conservatism. Classical liberalism versus Social liberalism is one of the simpler divides While conservatism can often be divided in to Paleoconservatism, Theoconservatism, and Neoconservatism.
  • Depends on wha tyou define as just really.
    @Tnu, I know they are reactionary but I said that the word "Conservative" in Europe has basically evolved into being reactionary
  • Yeah from my experiance you don't take kindly to what you call liberals either. (Completely different meaning over here)
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Oh, you OTCers. Babbling and stuff. No wonder I avoid that section.
    @Draco:

Yet you love one :P
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    -gasp- Traitor!!!