Last post wins.

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    WHOA WAIT HOLD THE FUCKIn' PHONE

what if YOUR KING and his child

TALKED ENTIRELY THROUGH PICTURES

image image image image
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    iChat icon from a long time ago, Darth Vader, House Industries Cast Iron Ampersand, Martin Luther King, Jr.?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    IM, Your Father, And, Your King
    ...god

how did I not get that
    because it's incredibly obtuse?
    right...

ABC Inc/CAM Brands OTP

Rarity/Twilight Sparkle OTP

Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy OTP
    Rainbowshy? I'm more an Appledash girl, myself.
    that is valid too

they're both equally cute
  • edited 2012-11-28 06:09:18
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    So I'm picturing a stereotypical happy green place where there is a simplistic carousel spinning around and one-third is yellow, one-third is red, and one-third is blue. The yellow portion has the ABC logo on it, the red portion the ESPN logo (in white), and the blue portion a large white statue of a lion rampant.
  • guess what?

c'mon, guess

guess!

it's

it's

tumut time!
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    HAW HAW
  • tumut
    HAW HAW
  • tumut
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Professor I missed my exam because I took a pooping tea last night for weight loss and as soon as I get some clothes on and one foot out the door I have to run back to the toilet.
  • Have you got it yet
  • Professor I missed my exam because I took a pooping tea last night for weight loss and as soon as I get some clothes on and one foot out the door I have to run back to the toilet.

why whywhywhywhywhywhywhy

did this make me have a giggle fit
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    You know, I wondered the same thing myself.
  • From 1750-1912, the majority of labor systems in Latin America were controlled by an upper class whitey from Europe.
    The fight over abortion continues because so many people are benefitting from it, including the press, politicians and organizations creating commodities such as bumper stickers.
  • edited 2012-11-28 20:31:04
     In today’s society this doesn’t seem like anything out of the
    ordinary- women being the windbags they are continue to drone on and on
    about whatever they damn well please and men simply don’t want to have
    to put up with it.

(look at the floodgates you've opened, Gator :P)
  • Brock-O-Boma

brogobom

rokobom

Beoco Bama

reca bememr

rocodomu

Bock OboAbm

Bock ocomau

oBomuer

brocka bond

Brodo Bama

brokobomo

brok oboMo

Rocow Bom

Tomis Jefrsin
  • Hester P. took her punishment like a straight up G and she never ratted out her baby daddy.
    In this paragraph were going to talk about is the killing, for the pig the killing of the pig.
  • Jesus was killed because the Romans always follow the rules.
    There is no real rule of thumb to becoming a serial killer, you just have to believe in yourself.
    Where is this stuff from

There is no real rule of thumb to becoming a serial killer, you just have to believe in yourself.
    I immediately thought of Naney
    murderbuddies
    We HAVE NOW OFFICIALLY PURCHASED SEARS.
    You bought it? You were supposed to take Kmart, and I'd have Sears and Lands' End...
    ...I like your idea better.

We HAVE NOT OFFICIALLY PURCHASED SEARS.
    YES.

*puts on Official Princess Tiara*
    tv dinner by the pool

i'm so glad i finished school
  • meanwhile, in the imi cave

he prepares to put on his disguise as frank zappa in order to fight crime

or something
  • edited 2012-11-28 23:04:32
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    the Zappa disguise comes with a really cool mustache beard thingy
    10 minutes? too long

summary pls
  • Stephenie Meyer put occult things in her books.

Also, the Illuminati
    oh noes
    Reblog if you think Central Avenue is cute

Reblog if you think Central Avenue is cute

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
  • oh you people with your fantrolls.

and your Dirk Striders what am I even doing involving Dirk in this we just don't know.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I just loaded up a random character generator and made a few changes until I got something Nepita could murder that didn't look completely ridiculous. 

I considered using other people's fan characters, but that seemed kinda mean...

Funny though, that one in the front of panel 2 actually looks like something someone would come up with and it's the one I probably did the least amount of changes to.
  • fancy writing implements
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    ballpoint pen