Last post wins.

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ALL PINKIE PIES USE RIGHT LANE
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    END PINKAMENA LANE RESTRICTION

JUNCTION I-70
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Central Avenue Smokes Cigarettes While Watching River Song Kill The Silence And Also Central Avenue Drinks 17 Gallons Of Beer
    There's a book about me smoking and drinking? Why wasn't I informed of this?
  • Is there a 8ook a8out my adventures in piracy and meeting Nic Cage?
    ladies and gentlemen

my laziest gif yet

ABC News: It's Literally Candy for Dolphins And As Such Serves No Other Purpose®
  • INSURANCE FIND ME MONEY
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    NEED MAD SCIENTIST TO CLONE DOG

I need a mad scientist to clone a dog. It is the best dog in the universe and there should be 2 or more if it in existence. I have 60 dollars. Thank you. NO FLAKES 

$50 Bonus if you can make it speak English and Japanese.
  • MEOW MEOW MEWO
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    these deadly rays will be your death!
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    nuh-uh
    sure they will
    nope not happenin'
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    strip like a zebra
    old county line road
  • 8EEP 8EEP MEOW
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    space is an ocean
  • your 8reasts are also an ocean.
    The planet you come from is very hot, but space is cold.
    Vriska said:

your 8reasts are also an ocean.

is this a quote from somewhere
    oh my
    Caliborn is partially based on Jigsaw's puppet

I wish I hadn't bought a studio whose products are so ridiculed but $$$
    Only three $? That's kinda WEAK
    Oh alright fine

You do realize that Summit's Twilight Saga alone merits $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and in the future The Hunger Games will net me $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    How much is that in £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££?
    A lot
    If you have that much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, will you buy me a bigger guitar amp?
    I guess, how much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ would it cost?
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    well, if I'm spending your cash, I guess we may as well go big
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAT

COME BACK

HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
    DAMMIT HAT.

• TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    tumut
  • The sadness will last forever.
    wuv dusty!
  • The sadness will last forever.
    the happy
  • It's a 8oney!

*Gnaws 8oney*
    he did the space ghost yodel
    aCCIDENTAL cAPS lOCK
  • Taaaaaaaavros!
    Goddammit Merasmus, stop taking drugs!
    HAT.
    HELP

i need to pee
  • ::::o