is anyone else annoyed Nestlé is allowed to sell regular jawbreakers as "Everlasting Gobstopp

they most certainly are not everlasting

this is 600% false advertising and i demand to be allowed to take this candy back to whatever house i got it from while trick-or-treating and throw it at the grown-up's face

Comments

• The pineapple symbolizes evil
    you seem obsessed with the Wonka brand
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    But if you know it's not Everlasting, you clearly ate it, and therefore are devoid of anything to throw.
  • The B stands for Beatrice. Except I don't like Beatrice. I just like B and that's all.
    Anonus said:

you seem obsessed with the Wonka brand

I made the other thread first and it reminded me of this so I made this one

But if you know it's not Everlasting, you clearly ate it, and therefore are devoid of anything to throw.

What kind of neighborhood are you trick-or-treating in where you only get one of each kind of candy? I probably have like six more at the bottom of my bag; or I would if it were Halloween and not May 18th.
  • Time is relative. By accelerating the candy fast enough you can make it last arbitrarily long from your frame of reference even as it only lasts a normal candy-time in its own frame of reference.
  • Once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a moocow coming down along the road
    whoa
  • as it turns out, the "everlasting" gobstopper was invented by richard dawkins to make the general public suspicious of promises of eternity
  • edited 2017-05-19 02:15:29
    The strongest billiards ball!  ......who you callin' an idiot?!

as it turns out, the "everlasting" gobstopper was invented by richard dawkins to make the general public suspicious of promises of eternity

checkmate, atheists