is anyone else annoyed Nestlé is allowed to sell regular jawbreakers as "Everlasting Gobstopp

they most certainly are not everlasting

this is 600% false advertising and i demand to be allowed to take this candy back to whatever house i got it from while trick-or-treating and throw it at the grown-up's face

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    you seem obsessed with the Wonka brand
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    But if you know it's not Everlasting, you clearly ate it, and therefore are devoid of anything to throw.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

you seem obsessed with the Wonka brand

I made the other thread first and it reminded me of this so I made this one

But if you know it's not Everlasting, you clearly ate it, and therefore are devoid of anything to throw.

What kind of neighborhood are you trick-or-treating in where you only get one of each kind of candy? I probably have like six more at the bottom of my bag; or I would if it were Halloween and not May 18th.
  • Time is relative. By accelerating the candy fast enough you can make it last arbitrarily long from your frame of reference even as it only lasts a normal candy-time in its own frame of reference.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    whoa
  • as it turns out, the "everlasting" gobstopper was invented by richard dawkins to make the general public suspicious of promises of eternity
  • edited 2017-05-19 02:15:29

as it turns out, the "everlasting" gobstopper was invented by richard dawkins to make the general public suspicious of promises of eternity

checkmate, atheists