Comments

• keyboard hook totally makes the song
  • harlow goldbtrotters
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    🎵 do dodo dododo do, do dodo dododo do 🎵

ok that doesn't really work
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    This song is on my "road trip" playlist for sometime when I eventually go on a roadtrip

Hopefully with Anonus
  • The pineapple symbolizes evil
    what song
  • "Raining Blood" of course
    this is shorter than i remember it being

must create new road trip playlist sometime
  • I like this song.
  • I have a cousin named after the song "Kyrie"

I have a cousin named after the song "Kyrie"

Good.
  • kill living beings
    johnny eleison
    Did you know it's a cover?

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I didn't, actually
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    also everybody needs a Prophet-5