Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    keyboard hook totally makes the song
  • harlow goldbtrotters
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    🎵 do dodo dododo do, do dodo dododo do 🎵

ok that doesn't really work
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    This song is on my "road trip" playlist for sometime when I eventually go on a roadtrip

Hopefully with Anonus
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    what song
    "Raining Blood" of course
    this is shorter than i remember it being

must create new road trip playlist sometime
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I like this song.
    I have a cousin named after the song "Kyrie"

I have a cousin named after the song "Kyrie"

Good.
  • kill living beings
    johnny eleison
    lolz
    Did you know it's a cover?

yes
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I didn't, actually
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    also everybody needs a Prophet-5