Heapers' Hangout 2016 Halloween Name Changes (conversational/shitpost thread edition)

2»

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    i don't live anywhere near my family and we don't do family thanksgivings
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ...sorry, then?
    sorry?
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    It's kind of weird to just enter a conversation about something and just go, "I never had that," and the way that you do it tends to imply... negative feelings, in a vague way? Thus, I'm sorry that you feel that way.
    I don't feel negative feelings about this
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    As you should not.
  • we have Halloween and Christmas but no Thanskgiving

what gives
    honestly I did briefly consider picking "Canadian Thanksgiving" as a username since it's in october

but christmas is scarier
  • kill living beings
    knew i should have gone as Fearless Leader's Birthday.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

i don't live anywhere near my family and we don't do family thanksgivings

Well, when we live together a few years from now we can go to my family's Thanksgivings :3
  • I think maybe three times in my life we'd had any extended family for Thanksgiving Aunt and uncle twice and my favorite cousin once. Usually it was my parents and my brother and me. (And my maternal grandmother when she was still alive, since she lived with us).

Last year was the first Thanksgiving since Mom died, and my dad and I went to my brother's house (since he's out of state now) and he and his then-girlfriend fixed us dinner.

I have NO idea what we're going to do this year.
  • Dusty → Von Flufflestein

Sredni Vashtar → Dweebers McDweeberson II

CarnEvil → Treehouse of Horror, also known as The Simpsons Halloween specials, is a series of Halloween specials within the animated series The Simpsons, each consisting of three separate, self-contained segments. These segments usually involve the Simpson family in some horror, science fiction, or supernatural setting. They take place outside the show's normal continuity and completely abandon any pretense of being realistic. The first, entitled "Treehouse of Horror", aired on October 25, 1990, as part of the second season and was inspired by EC Comics horror tales. The episodes are known for being far more violent and much darker than an average Simpsons episode. As of 2015, there are 26 Treehouse of Horror episodes, with one airing every year. Episodes contain several trademarks, including the alien characters Kang and Kodos, "scary names" in the credits, a special version of the opening sequence, and parodies of horror, science fiction and fantasy films. The show's staff regard the Treehouse of Horror as being particularly difficult to produce, as the scripts often go through many rewrites, and the animators typically have to design new characters and backgrounds. Many of the episodes are popular among fans and critics of the show and have inspired a whole offshoot of Simpsons merchandise, including action figures, playsets, video games, books, DVDs, comic books and a special version of Monopoly. Several of the episodes have won awards for animation and sound editing. In 1996 and 2013, "Treehouse of Horror VI" and "Treehouse of Horror XXIII" were nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award in the "Outstanding Animated Program (for Programming Less Than One Hour)" category.
  • kill living beings
    Due to technical restrictions this is abbreviated tohakatshsiasohswtastsecotsscstsuitsfishsfoss
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Those are pretty solid episodes

And none of them require knowing what Krusty's dad sounds like
  • kill living beings
    Can i be Krusty's Dad please
  • I'm sorry Mr overlord you only get one (1) fake haloween name
  • kill living beings
    You fucking fascist piece of damn, this disgusting bullshit is literally why the Berlin Wall fell what the fuck is wrong with our double secret mods these days ishygddt
    Actually the Simpsons wouldn't make a joke that required knowledge of what Krusty's Dad sounds like to understand, because the Simpsons had fucking standards.
  • edited 2016-10-04 19:06:06
    kill living beings
    Can i be Some Guy On Youtube Probably Who Isn't As Funny As He Thinks He Is And Reviews Movies Or Whatever, Who Is Beloved By A Small Subcommunity On The Internet That I Communicate With Occasionally Who Are Also Not Very Funny And Therefore Laugh At The Youtube Guy's Bad Jokes, And I Mean Not Being Funny Is Okay In General But Being Exposed To Laughter At Bad Jokes All The Time Really Angers Me please because i can't think of anything scarier.
    Can i be Some Guy On Youtube Probably Who Isn't As Funny As He Thinks He Is And Reviews Movies Or Whatever, Who Is Beloved By A Small Subcommunity On The Internet That I Communicate With Occasionally Who Are Also Not Very Funny And Therefore Laugh At The Youtube Guy's Bad Jokes, And I Mean Not Being Funny Is Okay In General But Being Exposed To Laughter At Bad Jokes All The Time Really Angers Me please because i can't think of anything scarier.
    I hate the Blockbuster Buster too
  • kill living beings
    dude's a piece of fuck
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    What is my name.
  • kill living beings

Klinotaxis → Windex Overlord {eaten by spiders}

Crystal → I LOVE GOATS™

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Nnnnooooo.
  • kill living beings
    ok just noticing my nom de bouffe there is in curly brackets not parentheses what does this mean am i really the windex overlord i've dreamt of in uncertain sleep
  • Mine is so cute lol