LGR

2»

Comments

• I mean, at the Goodwill where I work, things max out at 30 dollars tops (not counting furniture)

and things over 20 are in a glass case up front
  • edited 2016-09-08 22:21:42
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    More than anything it just seems like the pricing people at LGR's Goodwills don't bother to check the actual market value of anything

$50 for a plug-and-play licensed "Atari" clone console? Did they think it was an actual vintage Atari machine, or do they just have no idea how much anything is really worth?
  • yeah, unlike someplace like Savers they don't have price guides in the back
  • fun fact: my brother hates Clint now because he overheard me watching his review of one of the games that defined his childhood

it was Joe Danger (which he said was pretty good as a game, just not particularly ported to PC very well and not really his taste)

in other news, my brother is silly
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I haven't been thrifting in A While, and I kind of want to do it but it's not like I have any money
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

He's kind of hot. That's just my weird taste, though.

He's cute and has nice eyes and a soothing voice, so I can see that.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    His voice is pretty soothing, it's true (but I prefer NL in that department).
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    He made an entire new YouTube channel that's just about sandwiches

Northernlion Increases
    dammit I shouldn't have clicked on that

I am so hungry right now like you don't even know
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

This is hilarious, these products are so stupid
    I enjoy his little bonus videos like this.
    Same.

Still not over the thumbnail, too.
    His goofy but 100% sincere expressions are the best.

This setup is so over-the-top and unnecessary. I love it!
    O_O
    One mildly amusing thing about getting early access to LGR videos through Patreon is...sometimes the videos contain mistakes that he fixes for the final edit before it's made public.

In this most recent one, for example, he starts copying data from a CompactFlash card to a Clik drive, but he misspoke and said he was copying from the Click drive to the CF card. Someone in the comments pointed out the mistake, and he said "Ooh, I'll fix that before this goes public!"

Another example: In the Patreon edit of this eMachines eOne video, he said the RCA jacks on the side were an audio/video output. They're actually an audio/video input, and in the final edit of the video, he not only correctly calls them an input, but he added extra footage of him testing the PC's video capture capability.