The worst comment you can leave on "I have a problem sites"

I don't have that problem, bye.

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    So you did
  • edited 2016-02-01 01:26:29
    I love trolling by expression of lack of offense.

"I'm okay with CG in anime."

"Dubs are pretty decent, and I watch both dubs and subs."

"I'm okay with visual novels being sold on Steam."

Similarly, by lack of enthusiasm:

"Undertale seems like a nice game, but I'm not dying to play it."

"I don't know much about The Flash, so I'm not excited to watch it."

"I think it's a good thing that Mushihimesama is being released on Steam, but I'm not planning to buy it immediately."
  • edited 2016-02-01 01:29:32
    Also:

"I'm not hugely offended by Mighty No. 9 being delayed again."
    "I don't hate Keiji Inafune, and I neither fully trust nor completely distrust him."
    "I'm going to wait until the game is out, and then wait for myself to have some time to play it, then play it, then form an opinion on this whole process once I have the benefit of hindsight."
  • edited 2016-02-01 01:31:13
    "I'm not sure whether I support Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders in the Dem primary.  They both look like candidates with some strengths and some weaknesses, and those strengths and weaknesses may change over the course of the campaign anyway."
  • I love trolling by expression of lack of offense.

"I'm okay with CG in anime."

"Dubs are pretty decent, and I watch both dubs and subs."

"I'm okay with visual novels being sold on Steam."

Similarly, by lack of enthusiasm:

"Undertale seems like a nice game, but I'm not dying to play it."

"I don't know much about The Flash, so I'm not excited to watch it."

"I think it's a good thing that Mushihimesama is being released on Steam, but I'm not planning to buy it immediately."

none of this would make me angry, it would just make me think the person saying it is indecisive.

or in this case

"I'm not sure whether I support Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders in the Dem primary."

politically ignorant
  • edited 2016-02-01 01:36:28
    Well usually when I give a response like that it's because there's something about the topic in question that I don't know about.  I feel I have too little information to draw a conclusion, and I'm hesitant to jump to conclusions based on seriously incomplete information.

As for the Dem primary, I'm in Virginia, where the primary election is on March 1 (Chopin's birthday incidentally).  So I don't need to decide yet anyway.  I have been paying more attention to it as it approaches, though as usual, I'm typically more interested in downballot stuff.

And as with political stuff like this, what I personally think doesn't generally much matter.  It only matters what I might do with my opinion, such as attempting to convince others of it.  And right now I'm not sure which choice is strategically better.
  • Actually, as for things like dubs/subs and VNs on Steam, is there really any more that can be said?  Those aren't "too little information".  Like, I genuinely am okay with VNs being sold on Steam, as in I find the fact that they are sold on Steam to be a fact that does not offend me.  I am genuinely not offended and also genuinely not hugely enthused either, but feel a mild sense of happiness as a result of it I guess.
  • edited 2016-02-01 18:36:06
    Glenn, those are sad excuses of trolling.

Here's how you troll.
    "Nanoha would be so much better if it had mostly naked muscle men in it!"

Note: I have never seen Nanoha and have no opinion on it. I'm just using an example.
  • TitleName said:

Glenn, those are sad excuses of trolling.

Here's how you troll.
    "Nanoha would be so much better if it had mostly naked muscle men in it!"

Note: I have never seen Nanoha and have no opinion on it. I'm just using an example.

Nah, that's too obvious.

You gotta know your audience to troll them effectively.

For example:

"I ship Nanoha x Yuuno.  Nanoha x Fate is non-canon."
  • I give that a D-. Needs more offensiveness. :V
  • TitleName said:

I give that a D-. Needs more offensiveness. :V

Fine.

"I ship Nanoha x Yuuno, because homosexuality doesn't exist."
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Not bad enough, not believable enough. Also, needs more emoticons and condescension.
  • On the track.

Really, I'm just killing time until I start class today.
  • Not bad enough, not believable enough. Also, needs more emoticons and condescension.

You have a point.
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers
    "I'm not interested in playing Undertale because I want to play an ACTUAL game, thank you very much."