The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• thread watch
    threat watch
  • fcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

(look my cat can shitpost too!)
  • nipple
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    nipple
  • I love the word "nipple"
    it's kind of a funny word
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    WHERE MY ROAD ROVERS CONTENT CREATORS AT
  • gonna yiff the one that looks like a polar bear
    BUT WILL YOU TWO CLICK
    clickity-clack
  • edited 2015-05-25 00:46:10
    BEWARE OF GRRL!

WHERE MY ROAD ROVERS CONTENT CREATORS AT

Tom Ruegger is working at Disney now

i wish he'd come back to Warner Bros. Animation but I guess I have to wait for The 7D to end
    I was once invited to join a Road Rovers fansite, where I found a forum dedicated to petitioning Tom Ruegger to continue the show. Same thing happened on a SWAT Kats site, with people writing letters, organizing petitions, and even calling the Tremblay brothers on the phone to beg them to bring SWAT Kats back.

Furries have a PURPOSE and a PLAN
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    do u root for beezus or ramona
  • well if WB doesn't want those shows back, they aren't coming back

(WB owns Hanna-Barbera, who owns SWAT Kats)
  • do u root for beezus or ramona

i read "root" as in rooting a device
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Ramona Quimby doesn't seem like the kind of kid who'd want a smartphone.

Beezus would be all over it, however.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    the birthday skeleton
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    you'd think he'd think about whether she meant, you know, the actual slinky dog toy, at least that was my first guess
  • tfw the dog witches out and the dad turns out to be an incarnation of an obnoxious fluffy white create with red eyes

• ...resulting in sort of a territory war where various users would support various developers and snipe at each other
  • the use of vice-presdential candidates and groupies as "attack dogs"
  • i guess i can buy a box of chocolates instead of a pie
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

i guess i can buy a box of chocolates instead of a pie

but if you do that, you never know what you're gonna get!
  • indeed

and this resulted in me getting a bag of chocolates
  • which was found in a box
  • strategic information monitoring
  • rather than arguing for the right to privacy, arguing for the democratization of unprivacy
  • living life in preparation for being exposed as a celebrity
  • information overload

filibustering
  • edited 2015-05-26 02:59:39
    as James has stated his preferences explicitly, I shall exit this space honorably, as it has become clear that i have no place in it.

however, Kenneth has, as of yet, not stated any preferences, so I continue to have the right to write suggestions according solely to my own taste.

i could tailor my suggestions to Kenneth's apparent preferences as revealed by his publicly-visible repertoire, but i have no responsibility to do so.

on the other hand, if i do not tailor my suggestions, Kenneth becomes incentivized to state his preferences.  him stating his preferences would be a socially-preferable outcome over him not stating his preferences.  so therefore, my action has a small chance of causing a socially-preferable change.
  • Well, to be fair, whether stating one's preferences is socially preferable could be a matter of debate.

Stating one's preferences is personally preferable for oneself, clearly, but the total social welfare must also take into account the opportunity and social feedback factors for others to recommend items that they personally want to push.  yet it must also account for the loss in welfare from someone being recommended an item they do not prefer.  yet then again it must also account for the gain in welfare from pissing off someone who has bad taste.

rabbit_hole.png
  • non-lethal damage over internet protocol
  • istersiva

ishtar shiva
  • Yunica is the most adorable protagonist
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    LOW CLEARANCE 12'6"

1/2 MILE

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT GMH
  • LOW CLEARANCE 12'6"

1/2 MILE

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT GMH
    /me invests in helmet technology
    Now look what you've done!

• I'm really feelin' impatient
  • Nice. Let him learn. He is lucky he did not do this to me, I would spend tens of thousands towards reshaping his mind through physical and sexual abuse sessions by other prisoners. Seriously. I'd pay for his torture in prison. Also I would pay for the harassment of his parents, film it, and make sure he saw the videos. Then when I was satisfied he was literally broken and traumatized with PTSD for life, I would lay off to let him live it out broken. I would have him nicknamed "Wreak". Be careful who you fuck with, some people are fucking crazy and will gleefully destroy your life in permanent ways for what you stupidly thought was a joke. Take me, I have nothing to lose, no kids, no GF, and I am 40, so really, piss me off bad enough and the threat of prison won't even slow me down once I learn your identity. I will fuck you up in ways you can't even imagine. Some people have nothing to lose but their dignity, take it from them and they will go savage and psychotic. Even a normal law abiding citizen like me is capable of losing their temper and breaking laws if its serious enough. Careful who you bully, because in the end, the ones that get hurt worst are always those you love. I feel bad for his parents. They should have paid more attention to their kid.
    Jesus.
  • I know, very edgy.
    I met glenn irl today. It was fun. :3
    :o