The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• Shelley Sekula-Gibbs, also known as Kelly Segula Gibbs, Snelly Gibbr, Schikulla Gibbs, Sheila Gibbs, Shelly Schulla Gibbs, Shelly Gibkula, ShelleySkulaGibbsssss, Shelley Sektula-Gibbs, Shelley Sukla-Gibbs, Shelley Sequila-Gibbs, Shelley Sedoko-Gibbs, Shelley Sedoka-Gibbs, Shelley Meklua-Gibbs, Shelley Sekluda-Gibbs, Shelley Shecola-Gibbs, SSG, Sekula Smith, Shelle Sekula Fibbs, and Shelly DraculaCunt Gibs, among other names.
  • In case anyone was wondering, those are among accepted variants of said person's name, for the purpose of counting as a write-in vote for her.

She won a special election for the remainder of a House of Representatives term originally served by former Speaker Tom DeLay.  At the same time, she was on the ballot for the following term, as a write-in candidate.

She lost the write-in campaign, despite the list of accepted variants being 28 pages long.
  • and that is why "Snelly Gibbr" is an election junkie meme.
  • i am staring at you, and suddenly a button is pressed in the distance.

the button makes a dull "beep", like a bicycle horn's noise.

...that's all it does.  were you expecting more?
  • YES I WAS, I WS EXPECTING THES PANISH INQUISITOIN
  • > WS

not wonderswan color

rejected
  • > e surp

the new way to usurp
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
  • usurp usopp

golden age, golden century

sloppy joe
    poopy joe
    glass joe
    box o' joe

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▄▄▄░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀███▄░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░
    ░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░
    ░░░█░░░░░▀▄░░▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░
    ░░░▐██▄░░▀▄▀▀▄▀░░▄██▀░▐▌░░░
    ░░░█▀█░▀░░░▀▀░░░▀░█▀░░▐▌░░░
    ░░░█░░▀▐░░░░░░░░▌▀░░░░░█░░░
    ░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░
    ░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░
    ░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░░
    ░░░░░█▀██▀▀▀▀██▀░░░░░░█░░░░
    ░░░░░█░░▀████▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░██░░░░░█▄▄▀▀░█░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀█▀▀▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░

why would you put your mouth where someone's asshole goes
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Yee.
  • edited 2015-05-24 13:12:39
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.

why would you put your mouth where someone's asshole goes

Same reason some people like to lick buttholes? idk.

• starting at 2:20 you can hear how they recorded the sound of someone smashing a window to indicate a volcanic eruption
  • hello, i am suggestion here
  • why would you put your mouth where someone's asshole goes

Same reason some people like to lick buttholes? idk.
    EW that's where POOP comes from
  • TrashHeap Poop

where there's PANTIES ON SOMEONE"S FACE, they RECORD THE SOUND OF A BROKEN WINDOW TO DUB A VOLCANIC ERUPTION.
  • Bartok's Dances in Bulgarian Rhythm, played too fast
  • is a shit post a post made of shit or a post for shit?

is a shitpost a post made of shit or a post for shit?
  • i could keep shortening the above sentence one character at a time

and then it would look like it's shrinking like Salvo the Slime from Yoshi's Island

i could even leave the last remaining character alone for little while (read: repeat it for a few lines in a row)

and then make it "blink" by changing it to some other character and changing it back in the following line

i'm not sure how i'd represent the pop or explosion in text though
    Acererak said:

hehehe, if you think that's extreme, you should see some of the stuff on this here interbutt.

• the U is a low pitched sound and the E is a high pitched sound

UUUUEEEEUUUUEEEE <-- this is an amublance
  • words words words

FUCK WORDS
  • > FUCK WORDS

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

also, a monkey wearing a dragon-themed hat.
    Good morning, Glenn. ^_^
  • Good morning, Miko. ^_^
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    In 1999 Glenn was arrested for not giving Princess Jeanette candy
  • do i know what i do?

do i know what i do do?

do i know what i do do do?

do i know what i do do do do?

do i know what i do do do do do?

do i know what i do do do do do do?

do i know what i do do do do do do do?

do i know what i do do do do do do do do?

do i know what i do do do do do do do do do?

do i know what i do do do do do do do do do do?

do i know what i do do do do do do do do do do do?

do i know what i do do do do do do do do do do do do?

do i know what i do do do do do do do do do do do do do?

do i know what i do do do do do do do do do do do do do do?

do i know what i do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do?

do i know what i do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do?

do i know what i do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do?
  • hey it looks like the side of a pyramid
    Gosh, Centralia sounds like a real police state!
  • In 1999 Glenn was arrested for not giving Princess Jeanette candy

then there was a prison escape minigame scenario
  • a series of tubeworms
  • it's complex, so it's like an avril lavigne song

then there was a prison escape minigame scenario

LOL

it's complex, so it's like an avril lavigne song

Why you gotta go and make things so *complicated?* :o
  • Acererak said:

hehehe, if you think that's extreme, you should see some of the stuff on this here interbutt.

YOU SAID A BAD WORD
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    and then Imi was a giant boob
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    The now independent Casablanca Records was suddenly put in a tenuous financial situation as it still had yet to score a major hit album, and now it no longer had the backing of Warner Bros. Casablanca was banking on the success of an upcoming album it was planning; a two-record set of audio highlights from television's The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. The album was entitled Here's Johnny: Magic Moments from The Tonight Show and it was released in November 1974. Although the album was certified gold by the RIAA for shipments to stores of over 500,000 copies, the album did not sell well, and returns from retailers of unsold copies were high. Even the promotional copies were returned, initiating the joke that "it shipped gold and went back to the label platinum". Casablanca had realized that even though The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson was immensely popular, the show didn't carry over well to recordings.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

and then Imi was a giant boob

Oh good, I was thirsty. *sucks*

• it's complex, so it's like an avril lavigne song

which is like a weird al song

which is like other weird al songs

conclusion: complex numbers are like weird al songs
  • This Country Has Existed ___ Years Since The Last Major Political/Societal Crisis
  • edited 2015-05-24 21:57:48
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I was sucked

ok I guess

also I've heard about that Johnny Carson record before, the situation amuses me for some reason
  • didn't I say something about the people of Earth converging to become the nipple of the Earth
  • things that are not the same:

Republican Guard
    Revolutionary Guard
  • Kamen Rider Pidgin
    Kamen Rider MSN Messenger
    Kamen Rider Google Voice and Video