Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    yay the Beatles
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    didn't theodor adorno hate all popular music
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)
    Calica said:

didn't theodor adorno hate all popular music

Yes
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    but then, i guess if you don't think satellites exist, you can think a lot of things
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    on a scale of 1 to whale.to, what would this rate?
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    You know it's a quality article when they cite Metapedia (you know, the literally neo-Nazi wiki) as a reference.
    thye also cite NaturalNews, which is Always Wrong.
    Oh, and Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed, not nuked (because nukes don't exist), and Alex Jones is Bill Hicks reincarnated. DUUUUUUUUUUDE.
  • kill living beings
    cos firebombing is so much better?
    I know, right? This person is convinced that nukes don't exist for some reason (which I haven't even attempted to determine, because odds are it'll make no sense anyway).
    But they also think Fukushima is a bad thing. Also, some articles go one about "bankstaaaaaahs" (and you know what that's code for), but another says it's the Jesuits we should be worried about, not the Jews. There's no internal consistency, and it makes things even more surreal, almost like it was written in a dream.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Well this person is clearly deluded so I don't know why you're surprised at this
    I don't read a lot of this stuff, so it's fairly new to me.
    thanks to this thread I have now spent a couple hours reading about Holocaust denial and the bombing of Dresden

today is gonna be a good day
    "There is NO More Important Subject Matter in Our Time Than This"

Link is to an InfoWars video about weather manipulation, because Cobra can totally do that unless G.I. Joe stops them in time.
    I believe you mean Blue Laser
    yup