Is there literally any way The Gang from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia could kill Darth Maul?

Comments

• This was an easy assignment. Five untrained, out of shape, and pathetic humans had to be cut down, and Darth Maul did it with ease.

They knew he was coming, but it made no difference. There was no way they could stop him. Their attempts to fight back were downright pathetic.

First the oddly fat/muscular one with slick back hair said he'd "handle the situation with some sweet Karate". He was easily cut down. And his moves were not sweet at all.

Secondly, the female tried to seduce Maul. Having no interest in her ostrich-esque appearance, she was similarly cut down.

The short and fat one proved to be a bit of a challenge, as he was carrying a form of slug-thrower. One less attuned with the force may have lost their life; but Maul was too fast. The short one lost his life after only one shot.

Next was the man who appeared to be the leader. He tried to bargain with Maul, but Maul would have none of it. He was slain as quickly as the rest.

The fifth and final one came in from outside carrying a weapon he called "The Rat Bat." A crude weapon, but it seemed like it could do some damage. That is, if his opponent weren't wielding a dual-sided saber. Maul stabbed his final prey right in the stomach. As the last fell, he whispered words Maul didn't understand the meaning of.

As he approached his speeder to leave the scene, the last words of his last victim still were heavy on Maul's mind. He decided to ask his master about it when he returned. Driving away on his speeder, he mused about how easy this mission had been. Maul came to a sudden turn, decided he was going to fast, and that he needed to apply the brakes. As he pulled the brake handle, he noticed too late that they had been cut. As Maul smashed into the wall, his final thoughts were on the last words of the one called "Charlie."

Wild card.....bitch.

• I'd estimate they could kill just about anyone through boredom.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Bee said:

I'd estimate they could kill just about anyone through boredom.

Get out