Deciding between Cruz and Trump

Comments

• TRIAL BY STONE
  • BeeBee
    edited 2016-04-30 16:53:22
    I'm seriously just writing in Princess Celestia.  Fuck everyone on this primary.  Everyone who made it far enough to have a checkbox next to them is apocalypse-grade awful.
  • Princess Celestia is Pony Ron Paul
  • Like in that episode where she put Equestria back on the gemstone standard but then the economy cratered when Spike ate everything, and we all learned a valuable lesson about the magic of fiat currency
  • MY LITTLE ANCAP

I USED TO WONDER WHAT

im not even gonna bother finishing this post
  • TRIAL BY STOOOOOONE
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Alduin said:

TRIAL BY STOOOOOONE

• How did they decide winners before the one guy broke the stone entirely?  There were way too many chips off of that thing to be able to tell which trial-ee made which.
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Haven said:

Like in that episode where she put Equestria back on the gemstone standard but then the economy cratered when Spike ate everything, and we all learned a valuable lesson about the magic of fiat currency

Princess Celestia can't even explain how her mane always waves like that. #whatishermanehiding
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Bee said:

I'm seriously just writing in Princess Celestia.  Fuck everyone on this primary.  Everyone who made it far enough to have a checkbox next to them is apocalypse-grade awful.

this, although watching Trump die in the style of the Skeksis emperor would be great
  • Bee said:

this, although watching Trump die in the style of the Skeksis emperor would be great
    only after the primary season :P