Remembrances of Memes Past

Comments

• I miss nohaynicklibre.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    i miss him a little but on the other hand there's a 50% chance he's now super into gamergate
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i guess i didn't know him that well but he seemed too self-aware and laidback to be into stuff like that
  • Tachyon said:

i guess i didn't know him that well but he seemed too self-aware and laidback to be into stuff like that

• edited 2015-11-06 18:52:35
    Calica said:

i miss him a little but on the other hand there's a 50% chance he's now super into gamergate

citation needed

(no, seriously, do you actually know what he's into these days?  since i don't)
  • kill living beings
    I see you all weren't around during the Srebrenica discussions!
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Calica said:

You're only saying this because of all the time you spent on tumblr. None of us at 4chan like gators; they all moved to 8chan with the nazis and pedophiles.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Also, Finnish memes are A-tier and we need more of them around here.

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    *menes
  • Calica said:

You're only saying this because of all the time you spent on tumblr. None of us at 4chan like gators; they all moved to 8chan with the nazis and pedophiles.

• We can do anything if we do it together.

Tachyon said:

• Calica said:

i wonder if this will become like an ongoing process distilling the worst of the worst until you have an internet forum with like the 5 worst people in the universe giving one another advice on how to neg children into giving blowjobs to goats
  • edited 2015-11-06 19:17:40
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    [cut]
  • Calica said:

i wonder if this will become like an ongoing process distilling the worst of the worst until you have an internet forum with like the 5 worst people in the universe giving one another advice on how to neg children into giving blowjobs to goats
    and the director says "...and what do you call this forum"

and i says to him "THE HEAPERS' HANGOUT"
    OH SHIT
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Good one.
  • i am so dedicated i am willing to own myself and all my friends for a bad joke