Doritos are a bad snack for gaming.

They get all over your fingers and stain stuff.

At least Mountain Dew is overly caffeinated.

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Sometimes I wonder how many people realize they're both products of the same company
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

Sometimes I wonder how many people realize they're both products of the same company

The car dealer I bought from was surprised when I mentioned that Pepsi owns Quaker and Gatorade, which amused me
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I like Spicy Sweet Chili and Diet Mountain Dew. WH4T NOW
  • edited 2015-06-15 22:12:26
    I eat chips in a bowl.  I pick them up with my lips, or with a fork or spoon.  This keeps my hands clean.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    ?!
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Panurge said:

They get all over your fingers and stain stuff.

At least Mountain Dew is overly caffeinated.
    agreed
    dr. pepper exists, you're wrong
  • Mountain Dew is literally not drinkable.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    mountain dew is alright

dr pepper is eh

the worst soft drink is probably some obscure supermarket cola or something like that

budget lemonade
  • i love mountain dew it tastes like Chemical Death
  • Tachyon said:

the worst soft drink is probably some obscure supermarket cola or something like that

you say this like Rock N Rolla Cola isn't the best thing of all time

Mountain Dew is literally not drinkable.

what are you talking about, mountain dew is not hard to drink at all
    never heard of it
  • Calica said:

Mountain Dew is literally not drinkable.

what are you talking about, mountain dew is not hard to drink at all
    it actually gives me a sore throat. 
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Slam a faygo
    oh

well, that sucks, i'm sorry
    faygo is also alright
  • Tachyon said:

mountain dew is alright

dr pepper is eh

budget lemonade

Wait, UK Dr Pepper or US Dr Pepper?

I vastly prefer the US version of it over the UK variant but Coke is better there than it is here.
    uk i guess?

tbh this is going to make me sound like an idiot but idk how people have strong opinions on fizzy drink flavours, to me they mostly taste the same, sugary

like i could not tell you whether coke is better than pepsi or vice versa, they're identical, never mind different versions of coke
  • Tachyon said:

to me they mostly taste the same, sugary

most likely the people who can tell the differences drink them more often than you do.
    maybe

i guess that principle holds with most things people can/can't tell apart
    when i was a kid my mum wouldn't let me have fizzy drinks

when i first tried lemonade at a friend's birthday party, i hated it, the bubbles 'hurt' my mouth (they probably didn't really but at the time it felt like pain)

it wasn't until my late teens when i started to become slightly more independent that i actually was able to have fizzy drinks on a regular basis
    Tachyon said:

maybe

i guess that principle holds with most things people can/can't tell apart

it does
    it's pretty much why we have the phrase "acquired taste" in the first place
  • The Mysterious Ballerina and her Tree Stump Ghosts
    I don't understand why US coke tastes so much different from the UK version. I dunno if I drink too much of it, but it was quite noticable when I was in the US
    different formulas

(not just the sweetener choice)
  • The Mysterious Ballerina and her Tree Stump Ghosts
    Huh, interesting! I would have just assumed they made it the same wherever they were.

As an aside, I've started drinking Dr Pepper Zero recently, which is very good for my health since you can't seem to buy it anywhere here
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Panurge said:

Slam a faygo

I tHiNk YoU mEaN "sLaM a FaYgO" :o)
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I drink way too much Diet Dr Pepper.
  • i have pretty much totally cut soda out of my diet except for when we're eating out or w/e
  • edited 2015-06-16 04:48:44
    Dr Pepper and Mountain Dew are decent.  Both of them are at least reasonably sweet-tasting.

I usually don't get either because they are caffeinated, but when I do want caffeine, I do prefer Dr Pepper and Mountain Dew over other sources of caffeine.  Dr Pepper has a nice cherry flavor to it, and Mountain Dew has a probably somewhat citrus-like flavor -- kinda a bit like Sprite or 7-up but with caffeine.  Definitely not the same flavor, but still a nice one.

They're certainly both better than colas, which are pretty much just like pouring (a chemically-considered-weak) acid into my mouth, complete with afterburn on my teeth or something.

For my carbonated beverages, I usually prefer sparkling fruit juice, then Sierra Mist/7-up/Sprite (in that order), then root beer, then Dr Pepper / Mountain Dew, then carbonated water, then colas.