Comments

• Notice how the Looneys didn't show up for this

I suppose they're not fans of Ronald Reagan
  • kill living beings
    see you space cowboy
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    What what, what what
  • In that picture, Reagan is paying his respects to a world that no longer exists, and the cartoon characters are paying respects to his respectability.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    People who long for the Reagan administrations are two-dimensional and unrealistic. A good cartoon.
  • Note how Slappy isn't there

SHE KNOWS
  • BeeBee
    edited 2015-03-16 22:40:42
    Or Calamity.  His dad probably got fired the moment his union lost traction.

THANKS REAGAN
  • Fired? No WB just put him in Warner Bros. Jail

He was in the cell with feral beast Breezly Bruin

That's what they do to union folk
  • did they warn him first?
  • Yes but he kept fighting

Warner Bros. Jail's an awful place...it's not like the Cartoon Network Basement, where Cow and Chicken were pumping iron

The only iron that gets pumped in WB Jail are CELL DOORS
  • well i guess they are the warner brothers then
  • BeeBee
    edited 2015-03-17 01:23:00
    no the fuzzy ones with the red noses are the warner brothers

you really dont want to go to a jail run by wakko
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I wonder what Dot's jail would be like
  • The Warners aren't in jail, even though I'm sure Steven Spielberg's partial claim to the characters makes WB not want to use them now
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    economy go down the hooooole
  • But wouldn't Brain be pretty happy that a world leader wasn't around to give him competition anymore?
  • Not if it's one that kicked off a landslide of regressive policies that make it easier for him to take over.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Maybe Brain is only pretending to be sad? I mean he has a pretty stony face...
  • The Mysterious Ballerina and her Tree Stump Ghosts
    It's working, Pinkie