Okay, so it's like...

edited 2012-02-11 06:13:19 in General
3 AM and I'm on a friend's couch trying to get to sleep and I had four beers and a few sips from other drinks from said friend's bar run for his 21st birthday except it wasn't his birthday exactly because his real birthday was earlier in the week, and I met these sketchy dudes on the street but they were chill in a way I can't fully articulate at the moment, and a bunch of other stuff happened and I watched a lot of Seinfeld that day, and then I wasn't sure what thread to post this in so I decided "Fuck it, this is a shitpost forum anyway, so no one is going to say boo if I post something weird."

So yeah. It was a good night.

Not good enough that I got laid, but it's whatever.
Tagged:

Comments

• It's 4:20 somewhere.
    Man.

It's been like 20 minutes and no responses. I can't even get to sleep right now.

I might as well just play fucking Angry Birds. Fuck.
  • edited 2012-02-11 07:00:48
    It's 4:20 somewhere.
    Okay, now it's like 4 AM.

Man, WTF, HH? I thought we had users with like different timezones and shit.

I'm gonna be exhausted as fuck when I go to visit my family tomorrow.

I might as well blame you fuckers for some reason, as it's more comforting than taking personal responsibility.
    AH GODDAMMIT

It'd be one thing if people were posting in any of the other threads or if I was able to figure out how to work the DVD's on this place's television or if I was able to leave this place and sleep in my own bed without being a dick and leaving their door unlocked, but none of these things are true, and I am SO BORED.
  • Play more Angry Birds.
    Man, I did not get enough sleep.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    ^^ HOW LONG LAST NIGHT DID YOU SPEND ORGANIZING MAGIC CARDS?! ARE YOU ON DRUGS?! WHY AREN'T YOU SHARING?!

^Sounded like a pretty good night. Four beers isn't a ton of alcohol though. Unless they where giant UK pints. 

Not so fun fact: American pints are smaller than British pints by something like four oz. 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I was up all night

Fell asleep at 7:30-8:00 AM

Sorry I didn't get the Heapers Hangout alert
  • edited 2012-02-11 16:13:24
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    It looks like you posted this a few minutes after I went to bed myself. Sorry to leave you hangin, my fellow Homestuck-Magic-Pony-person.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

I talked on a phone all night with somebody. She vented about her frustrations during sex.

...What?
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    It looks like you posted this a few minutes after I went to bed myself.

Same here. Shame, I would've loved to be a part of this.
    It wasn't that I was super drunk, there was just a lot of sensory input that night. I was also more or less aware of how ridiculous I was being, I just decided it was amusing enough to do anyway.

Anyway, we met a bunch of other party peoples walking down that street. Couple people who were cross-faded. Couple of other 21st birthdayers.

Also lots of talking with new people who weren't dicks. It was nice. The only thing I don't like about those bars is the volume level of the music; it makes it difficult to carry on a conversation.
  • ...What?
    She can't orgasm. Her boyfriend doesn't believe her when she tells him that, and he thinks it's all his fault that he can't pleasure her. They're both depressed, and I think their relationship is on the line.
    Also lots of talking with new people who weren't dicks. It was nice. The
    only thing I don't like about those bars is the volume level of the
    music; it makes it difficult to carry on a conversation.
    It's actually really loud, to drive people out of the bar to have conversations, to keep the seats cycling out so people who don't handle the music leave their spot at the bar, and allows a different customer to come in.

Although that may not be the case everytime.
    Okay, I've designated this as the Gelzo cooling off from being drunk thread.

I'm drunk.
  • edited 2012-03-04 05:18:32
    It's late, yeah?

So late that at this point no one is likely going to even post.

It's sort of a little unfair that I'm in this emotionally suggestive state and no one is around to make a play for my... I guess "heart"?

I'm shut off enough away from any sort of society that no one is going to try to corrupt me. Not even any sort of low bid to make me their lowly peon.

But maybe that's the position of power that I'm in? Am I so high up on the food chain of social power that no one dare claim me as prey? Just some white, middle class, English-speaking, colege student...

But really, it isn't fair.

I can't make as much out of this life as another could. Hell, I try, but... I know I haven't done much of anything to deserve my awesome life.

If I could trade it... Hell, I probably wouldn't, I guess. Selfish bastard that I am. But....

Shit...

Well at this point I don't know if I can say something that doesn't sound whiney and/or needy.

Life just seems too good for me. I don't think that I'm taking full advantage of it. It's like I'm just taking it all for granted despite the fact that I know how special it all is.
  • Most people are asleep.

I *should be* asleep, but am not.

This is the dilemma resulting from posting something at 5AM.

Hah. Shows how much I know, that someone would post at this hour.

Go on and tell me to do something. You've probably earned the opportunity.
    Fuckin'...

I could use a cuddle-buddy.

Why didn't I get myself a stuffed animal when I was considering it?

Oh yeah, because I was being a studious and lazy fuck.
  • You should breakdance.

Actually no, you should not do that.

What you should do is what you set your heart and mind to do because when you do that you are doing what you really want to do.

or SOMETHING.

And that's all that really matters.

• edited 2012-03-04 05:38:32
    Fucken Morven!

I didn't know you were on the outskirts of TvTropes like this. I thought a mod would have more loyalty.

Anyway, I should really be working on my essays for the end of the quarter. Of course, I think a good night's sleep might put me in a better position for performing well in that regard.
    Man... I think I might just fall asleep. Maybe even in my clothes.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Sigh, I have American Football practice in 2 hours
    Fucking... fucking hangover. I should be asleep for more than four hours.
  • edited 2012-03-04 15:00:21
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

I did the whole "fuck it! I'm getting smashed!" Friday night/Saturday morning.  

Though, I suppose such things go a lot better when all your booze is already at your home and you have a wife who loves you nearby, etc...

...I'm not helping anything, am I?

The whole "I should be doing more with my life" is still ever present for me. Problem is, I'm running short on hours in the day.

Still, I didn't let a thing like having a smashed up door on my car stop me from getting shit done, yesterday. Some duct-tape to keep that shit attached so it wouldn't fly off going down the freeway at 60 mph. Loaded my daughter in the same car we we got into an accident with just the day before and headed out! 

All in the name of fig spread, smoothies, and bubble-tea!

Hmmm...so it seems to key to living a life fulfilled is making judgments that sound really bad in hind-site! Hurray, human condition!
    Drunk me is amusing to me. So, I had a good night with some acquaintances, and I'm fine now anyway. At no point was I really wallowing in despair, it was just more me being a little frustrated. Oh, It was amusing to me that one of them knew shit about TvTropes.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

I think tropes and stuff occasionally make there way to other places on the inter-butts.
    Naw, it was explicitly about TvTropes. Troper Tales and all...
    Buzzed.

Bahhhhhzudu.

Settling down after some drinking. Met some dudes. Another German guy, another French guy,.. some cute German girl... another American with the same name as the other American...

And then some Asians that I don't remember as well. I think there was a Thai dude and some Korean chick.

And Tunisian and Russian chicks.... 

Maybe this goes better in the other thread, but hell, I've been drinking.

I'm not as drunk now, I think, as I was earlier in the night.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited 2012-04-07 01:47:45
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

Japan is great for drinking. Alcohol is very accessible! 

I never got drunk while there, though.

However, a group of us got waylaid by some drunken, Japanese college students that played the guitar, sang Greenday songs, and took turns picking all us American up and throwing them into the air.

I had a good 50 pounds over anyone else lifted, but they still managed. :P 
    Mmm...

Drunk again.

I know I don't REALLY post here anymore, but I just felt like saying it's not because I hate anyone here or anything.

I just don't feel like the opinions of uninhibited me are considered acceptable by the prevailing culture here.

I'm not out to rustle jimmies, so I'm willing to just bounce.

And so there we are.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I like you, and even when I really don't agree with you, you tend not to be nasty about your opinions. But it's your choice.
    Alright.

So, where I'm at now, it's like I don't really have a strong attachment to TvTropes/whatever subculture brached off from it. But, I do know that there are people who have become familiar with my personality after the time I've spent fucking around on the internet.

It's not really vital that people who have experienced me feel a certain way about me, but the prospect of just ignoring the situation forever is kind of strange to me.

And then there are the people who say they like me for whatever reason, even when I think back on some things I'm embarrassed for saying. I don't know what to make of it.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Well, everyone says embarrassing things in their lives, some worse than others. That does not automatically mitigate their being a good person or a likeable one.
  • Gelzo said:

I just don't feel like the opinions of uninhibited me are considered acceptable by the prevailing culture here.
    Sorry, at this culture we only accept Harvard level opinions, I do say dear Gelzo.

Mur mur mur mur mur.

Also, would you rather find nothing wrong with what you said before, that's a sign of improvement when you can recognize previous actions as being actions not up to yo standard.

We're all drinkin, up in this hizouse, but only at an harvar' level.

Get up on our level Gelzo, and I'll see you once you can copy-paste your harvard diploma ~splat~ (That's the joke getting run into the ground)