Odradek streams stuff/hopefully eventually LPs stuff

edited 2013-03-13 22:22:55 in General
I have the stuff I need to stream now.

Every now and then I'll alert you guys on streaming times. I'll be streaming on Livestream, but because I have a free account, you need to grab an account to watch. It sucks sorry. :(

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    ALRIGHT

Who's up for some streaming 5PM EST tomorrow? We'll be streaming Nightmare Ned, which I hope I'll eventually do a proper LP of.
  • What's a proper lp anyway?
    What's a proper lp anyway?
    One in which you wear a monocle and evening-wear. While saying "quite" a lot.
  • will you constantly affect bad accents and make poor jokes?

if the answer is "no", I might tune in.

will you constantly affect bad accents and make poor jokes?

if the answer is "no", I might tune in.

I don't have a mic yet, so no commentary yet.

And even when I do, I won't be doing bad accents. As for my jokes being poor, you'll have to judge for yourself.

There will be no rape jokes, though.
    Just a reminder that the stream is till happening at 5PM EST today.
    Stream is in an hour.
    https://new.livestream.com/accounts/3234084/events/1944557 Stream is live. Go on #yackfest if you want to chat about it, or you can just post here. I'll start in about ten minutes
    When should I schedule my next stream. Hmmmm
    So I recorded a video, but it's an LP abomination from the black hell of glitching games, rushed production, bad editing, nerdy voices, and all kinds of other problems. LPs take a lot of know-how, apparently. But I will persevere.

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Your voice doesn't sound too bad, actually. But you do still need to get the hang of improvised commentary. Not that I would do much better, of course.

As for the level selection, I'm leaning towards the doctor shadow's world.