Dumbest post wins.

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Reminds me of a Far Side cartoon: God is creating the world, and using a big salt shaker labeled "JERKS" on it. "Just to add some flavor," He sez. Or something like that.
  • ^I should dig out my Complete Far Side Collection. It's been awhile since I read it.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

It'll build character.

And that's why jerks exist in the world. I guess.

Argument from "You'd be a giant pussy, otherwise."
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    Dear Princess Toadstool,

My aunt infected and robbed my least favourite xylophone donkey named Apothecary New McFadden York, Jr. Please stop feeding Uncle Jakob spiced broccoli and rat wax-flavoured lollipops. They are Lord's most poisonous inexpensive flesh confection. As the wind from the Southeastern region blows, my uneducated Spiderman loving and sucking up to Dipper name and Betelgeuse, they all fall into the
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Bgggggggggvf

Are being shot in the dark!
    breathe in, breathe out
    Bgdvhfe search uscg
  • YOu ALL DON't UNDERSTAND LOVE LIKE I DO
    EXPLAIN IT TO ME

O QUEEN OF HYPERBOLE
    Àaaaaaaaaaa
    Ÿ42êz

°_°
    •>•
    •_•
  • EXPLAIN IT TO ME

O QUEEN OF HYPERBOLE

WELL I DON"T THINK YOU'D COMPREHEND. FOR MINE IS THE SPECIALEST LOVE OF ALL
    Whatever then

*eats lunch in the nude*
  • the funny thing is I was washing my dishes nudely earlier.

it's very hot here
    all things should be done nudely

right?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    IMipolex your avatr is now a moocow

formerly it was JappleJack
    Once upon a time and a very good time it was there was a moocow coming down along the road and this moocow that was coming down along the road met a nicens little boy named baby tuckoo...
  • all things should be done nudely

right?

Maybe not working with equipment like bandsaws. Or beekeeping
    NO NOT THE BEES
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm reading JZ's posts in Junie B.'s voice.

Which is odd, because as a book character, June B. doesn't have a canonical voice.
  • ^Well, there are stage play adaptations. So she does have a voice...not a consistent one.

I kinda would love to adapt the books into a cartoon series.
    Oh god, me too!
  • :D Also, your avatar is making me want to watch Gravity Falls
    It's a fun show.

It's been said before, but it feels like a Cartoon Network show that wandered its way over to Disney Channel.
  • edited 2012-07-13 18:45:49
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I saw a thread on Toon Zone that asked if it or Regular Show was better, which was strange to me. (They look similar, at least.)

The Disney Channel has a habit of making animation that doesn't really fit in with the "tween star" image they have (e.g. Dave the Barbarian, which had a very silly sense of humor and a Jay Ward-like art and animation style, and Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, which is a mediocre Ren & Stimpy/SpongeBob SquarePants wannabe; maybe this is flawed of me, seeing as how neither of them lasted that long and they debuted early in the "tween star channel" days, but they stick out to me).
  • Which is surprising to me since wasn't it created by the same guy who made Flapjack?...which is a fairly weird and gross show.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    No, but Gravity Falls's creator wrote for it.
    U R ALL BEING TOO SMRT
  • edited 2012-07-13 18:57:29
    ^^Ahh, I see.

^OH IM SRRY ILL STOP

(tits)
    ooooooh yah baybeeeeeeeeee
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Lose 5 days in 4 lbs with yogurt
  • Voy a chupar la polla por cinco dólares?
  • ^^YOGERT SMELLS BAD I HATE YOU
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    (eats blueberry açai yogurt)

Hey, what the hell is this? This is sperm! Stop trying to feed me sperm!
  • ^D: EWWW GAY

(Personally, I like yogurt. Generally, plain yogurt with sugar and fresh fruit.

HORSE SEMEN! 
    SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
    WITCHCRAFT
    WIZARDRY
    SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
    It is likely that the first carbuncles were created by sufficiently advanced technology for sufficiently advanced technological purposes.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    I thought they were made by Final Fantasy.
  • Abraham Lincoln never existed. Because I wasn't alive back then to verify it, therefore, he was never real!

The universe was created last Thursday by Space Imps.
  • edited 2012-07-14 13:54:40
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!