A bit of Rayman lore

A master predator, the son of Count Zaroff – a most dangerous game-hunter, if ever there was one! – and grandson of Nimrod and Artemis, Razoff holds the chair of Cynegetics at the University of Tyr-Kainkou.

File:Razoff.jpg

Comments

• I was replaying R3 about a month back and I think I got past this motherfucker's fight before I stopped

he's not difficult, but the second stage is super tedious (though it only took me about 20-30 minutes this time as opposed to the hour or so it did the first time I played the game)

first part of it is super fun though, easily one of the best bits of the game -- you're in his mansion and he chases you and you chase him, and there's bits where you gotta duck behind something after the camera switches itself to be from the perspective of his sniper sight

also the mansion itself is quite pretty -- there's lots of red velvet and paintings (of Razoff) on the walls and the great hall has these opaque windows that still manage to let the sunlight in. makes me wish that the first bit was longer and you didn't have to go through the second phase (which is just in his dingy brown dungeon basement)
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    huh, that's longer than i remember that 2nd phase being

the Razoff bit was one of my favourite parts of the game
  • I don't think it was intended to take forever, I just struggled with the wrecking ball bit

hitting a moving target while simultaneously avoiding it wasn't exactly my strong suit with the controls, then or now (though I'm better at it now than I once was, of course)
  • extremely not so but maybe just a tad yes
    oh damn I forgot about this dude