Orson Scott Card only wrote Ender's Game, and that book about Hamlet's gay dad

Don't let anyone tell you different. They are probably secret hitlers who got justly bullied at school.

Comments

• in retrospect, im really glad that i never got around to Ender's Game
  • We can do anything if we do it together.

in retrospect, im really glad that i never got around to Ender's Game

• My dreams exceed my real life

in retrospect, im really glad that i never got around to Ender's Game

I feel the same way about Stranger In A Strange Land.

It was in my school library, and I kept meaning to read it, but I never did.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Now that's not fair. He wrote Empire. Which is mostly notable because it got the tie-in Metroidvania game Shadow Complex, which turned the ~evil Liberal takeover plan~ into an ~evil Conservative takeover plan~.
  • i remember the first time i expressed an interest in Heinlein my mom was all like "lol dont he's a misogynistic piece of shit"
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I used to hang out on a nerd forum, and occasionally people would bitch about the Starship Trooper movie was lamer than the book, and they would talk about the book's awesome powered armor and portable nuclear weapons.

I read the book. It is about 5% that and 95% your mom's worst boyfriend/worst uncle lecturing you on government after you foolishly express an opinion to him.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Now that's not fair. He wrote Empire. Which is mostly notable because it got the tie-in Metroidvania game Shadow Complex, which turned the ~evil Liberal takeover plan~ into an ~evil Conservative takeover plan~.

i thought it turned it into an ~evil generic takeover plan~ and scrubbed all the politics out, but i only watched an LP of the game

(i read the book.  it was the most ridiculous thing.)