Microsoft emails

BeeBee
edited 2015-11-18 18:52:34 in General Media
I got an MSDN email at work, and it was loaded with decorative and basic-styling images that Microsoft's own email client blocks for security.

/golfclap

That's like those SyFy movies written for and by Syfy with swearing that their own network has to censor.

Also from the placement of the X.gifs, Microsoft's official developer network obviously still renders rounded borders with table layouts of background images.  Because that's still a good thing to promote.

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    One issue I've run across using my official school-provided Office 365 email account: the phishing filter is good enough to stop me from sending phishing emails, but not enough to to stop me from receiving them.

So when I end up with a phishing email, I can't actually forward it to the IT security email like they tell us to do, because the same email client that let me open the email in the first place blocks me from forwarding it.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

One issue I've run across using my official school-provided Office 365 email account: the phishing filter is good enough to stop me from sending phishing emails, but not enough to to stop me from receiving them.

So when I end up with a phishing email, I can't actually forward it to the IT security email like they tell us to do, because the same email client that let me open the email in the first place blocks me from forwarding it.
    #oops