Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Björk!

Let's talk about Björk.
  • edited 2015-11-16 23:19:27
    kill living beings
    bjãrk is one of my favorite musical artists. i loved яme of mç.

well actually i haven't listened to that much, but i am fond of what i've heard
  • sorry love this is a BJöRK thread not a Björk thread
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Oh my god do you remember that time Eddie upgraded something on TVT and was paying absolutely no attention and ended up breaking the encoding on pretty much every page?

That was hilariously incompetent even for Eddie.
  • i spent a whole like 3 minutes on that drawing

im the draw master
  • edited 2015-11-16 23:32:06

Oh my god do you remember that time Eddie upgraded something on TVT and was paying absolutely no attention and ended up breaking the encoding on pretty much every page?

That was hilariously incompetent even for Eddie.
    I don't but that sounds like a hilarious event.

i dare you to do it here on hh
  • im too lazy to photoshop a lampshade onto BJöRK's head

i spent a whole like 3 minutes on that drawing

im the draw master

For someone lacking in a tablet-and-stylus setup and claiming abysmal motor skills, you're not that bad, boo.
  • i should actually try drawing again
    Yes!
  • edited 2015-11-17 00:11:02

ive never really gotten super into it because the idea of spending years making bad art does not appeal to me
    I can understand that.
  • edited 2015-11-17 00:15:26

i mean, i got through that time with making music because i had no idea what i was doing and i learned what was good and what was bad as i improved

but with visual art inadequacy seems much more readily apparent and less enjoyable
  • i dont want to spend time as an adult human being drawing sub-deviantart pictures of cats
  • kill living beings
    they're supradeviantart, because they're not fucking sonic

yet