I can't seem to swipe-type today

edited 2015-11-12 17:43:39 in General
It's fucking ridiculous. It took me six goddamn tries to get the word "security"

What is with me today???

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    the fuck is swipe-type
  • kill living beings
    when you're typing on ur phone and you just draw a continuous line in the shape of the word rather than hitting discrete keys
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    kids these days
  • TreTre
    edited 2015-11-12 18:03:50
    I used to be an advocate of Swype-style input but nowadays I just use the standard means because it's ever so slightly more reliable

(also Swype costs money now, which is bunk considering that it was in beta for free for literally years before)
  • my buddy (well, we're not really friends anymore for a variety of reasons, but anyhow) Patrick in high school was like a self-proclaimed advocate for Swypetype.

Fun times.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I bought it with the promotional credit I got for buying a Nexus 7 so the cost was a non-issue to me. :P

That said, I've become so accustomed to swipe-typing that I never really learned to type the "normal" way...