The James Bond Jr version of Odd Job

Comments

• Should I watch this show? I'm sure it would kill me inside because it's from that period when animation was looking hard at its dumpiness and trying to escape it so that shows like this wouldn't get made anymore
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    No it's really bad
  • edited 2015-11-13 01:36:02
    BEWARE OF GRRL!
    There's a lot of soul-deadening syndicated cartoons from the early-to-mid '90s

I believe that one such show, Conan the Adventurer, inexplicably found a place on The Hub's lineup back when that was a thing
    James Bond Jr. is totally James Bond's bastard son.

He's been lied to his whole life, it's a Jack Nicholson situation.
  • kill living beings
    christ why is this an actual show i didn't think it was actually supposed to be oddjob
    I feel like Oddjob is going through a midlife crisis and is trying to be down with the kids in the worst way possible.
  • christ why is this an actual show i didn't think it was actually supposed to be oddjob

This was the era that gave us "Magilla Ice", you know
  • kill living beings
    i do not know! i did not know about magilla ice. why do i know about magilla ice
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    It seems like Claster signed on for a whole lot of utter crap after the Hasbro franchises left production.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    But... but James Bond was an only child, whose parents died when he was young, and he was raised by a maiden aunt.
  • Not to mention like 2/3 of his personality is wholly inappropriate for younger audiences.
  • kill living beings
    this is you when you produce content.