these graphics
  • what

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    what what, what, what
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    This is less "what" for me and more "this makes *way* too much sense."
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ....... said:

Just another example of how out of touch these rich people are with the rest of the world. Absolutely ludicrous! Sometimes I wonder if it wasn't for the media we wouldn't have a clue how bizarre the upper crust lives. No wonder big corporate mongrels, the insanely rich, and the right wing zealots don't like the media. Oh and this second life trend is just another way of these a fore mentioned to withdrawal to a fantastical reality were they don't have to deal with their fact based ineptitude, as well as their irresponsible morals.

Okay, Sam the Eagle
  • Anonus said:

....... said:

Just another example of how out of touch these rich people are with the rest of the world. Absolutely ludicrous! Sometimes I wonder if it wasn't for the media we wouldn't have a clue how bizarre the upper crust lives. No wonder big corporate mongrels, the insanely rich, and the right wing zealots don't like the media. Oh and this second life trend is just another way of these a fore mentioned to withdrawal to a fantastical reality were they don't have to deal with their fact based ineptitude, as well as their irresponsible morals.

Okay, Sam the Eagle
    is this one of those "Just another example of [my pet hypothesis about how the world works, which I will now crow about because I suck at critical thinking]" comments?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I don't know, it just felt kind of like an overreaction, even if I do agree with some of it

(also, Second Life is a trend, if you fell asleep in 2006 and have been asleep until 2015)
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    The media is the only group that cares about Second Life.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Not true.

Furries do, too, or at least they did.
  • yeah SL is full of furries for obvious reasons