Comments

• We can do anything if we do it together.
    Thanks Naney.

I needed this laugh today.
  • Jail is no laughing matter
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Well, in all fairness, it was pretty stupid of her to send a 7-page, double spaced murder confession as a Word doc attached to an unencrypted email on her personal server.

At least with the Benghazi confessions she saved it as a PDF.
  • naney said:

Jail is no laughing matter

Definitely not.  He's actually a pretty manipulative jerk.  Also being way too involved in that artificial mage shit.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Well, in all fairness, it was pretty stupid of her to send a 7-page, double spaced murder confession as a Word doc attached to an unencrypted email on her personal server.

At least with the Benghazi confessions she saved it as a PDF.

This is where I cracked up, big time.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Mission accomplished!
  • edited 2015-11-03 04:48:22
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I may be crazy and have unresolved traumatic stress but at least I can still make my friends laugh