The Iconic Fucked Up Hamburger

Comments

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Philly cheese steaks are delicious.
  • I have a vendetta against Philly Cheesesteaks.
  • i had one

i liked it ok
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

and wrong!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

i imagined wendy (not calica) saying this because avatar
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    jhm gonna be mad
  • Anonus said:

jhm gonna be mad

>:3c
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    The Philly Cheat-Steak
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...

My only experience with them was, I admit, a nasty Hot Pocket meant to taste like one, which I ate in a "taste-off" to predict the winner of Super Bowl XXXIX in 2005 (the other dish was a bowl of New England Clam Chowder, which I preferred)
    naney said:

???

It's a tradition that started with that game

I never talked about it on here before

Maybe I should have left out the details and just left in the stuff about HOT POCKETS BEING AWFUL
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It really is a cute little family tradition of his but I am laughing at how he just dropped that there as if anyone but me would know what he's talking about
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    It is likely very difficult to find a good Philly cheesesteak outside of the Delaware Valley, but they tend to be pretty darn good when made correctly, and I am glad that Miko and Crystal are fans.

From what I can recall of them, there are OK Hot Pockets, but the range of acceptable flavours (i.e. non-terrifying ones) is small.
    what is the most terrifying?
    oh fuck they're ALL terrifying

Hot Pockets are produced by Nestlé! NESTLÉ!
    The only Nestlé products I can support are their Wax Beetles
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    What about hot cocoa? And don't they make Ovaltine now?
    I was mostly taking a crack at Nestlé's egregiously poor human rights record.

I'm not above buying their products, since they have so many brands that I'm probably not even aware I'm buying their stuff half the time.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i don't buy Nestlé if i can help it

i know, my not buying them isn't making a difference to anything, but i've been in the habit of avoiding their products since i was a kid
    Nestlé chocolate tastes weird, and I was buying Lean Cuisine for a while, but switched to Smart Ones because they taste a little better.
    I admit, the European Kit Kat bar tastes divine.

Why can't they sell chocolate like that in our mainstream stores?
    because Hershey :|

Mars and Lindt do a much better job with their mainstream stuff

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    lololololololololol. You think America is mainstream.
    well, yeah...aside from Lindt and Ritter, European chocolate's a bit hard to get here, British chocolate in particular.
  • Cadbury is considered a premium product here, but they sell it in every pound store I went to whilst across the pond

semi-unrelated: Dove is called Galaxy over there
    Dove is delicious, which makes it too bad that Mars is also evil