Potatoes are underrated in America

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Glorified Root" bullshit that's going on in the USA right now. potatoes deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself have eaten genuine potatoes in Ireland for 0.31 € (That's about .34 cents) and have been eating them for about two years now. I can even cut solid slabs of steel after eating potatoes.

Irish farmers spend years growing a single potato, and eliminate the lesser crops to produce the finest vegetable known to mankind.

Potatoes are thrice as nutritious as other vegetables and thrice as delicious for that matter too. Anything a carrot can be served with, a potato would be a better side dish. I'm pretty sure a potato-eating person could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why feudal Japan never bothered conquering Ireland? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Irishmen and their potatoes of destruction. Even in World War II, Nazi soldiers targeted the men who ate potatoes first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? potatoes are simply the best vegetable that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better representation in the USA.

tl;dr = Potatoes need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.

Comments