who else here had an emo teen phase?

2»

Comments

• I tried to have a "dark" phase when I was like 8. It didn't take.
  • Fuller disclosure: I got into Death Cab because of The Postal Service, who I only heard about because people constantly ragged on Owl City for being a ripoff of.

I love all three of them now. Naney might or might not dig TPS, but there's some more glitchy stuff in Dntel's solo discography that he'd probably appreciate.
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    I had a ska phase. But I lacked the confidence to go full rudeboy.

Well, it wasn't exactly a phase. Some of those bands I loved in high school, I still listen to today. But I have standards in ska now.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Have you been in a skank pit? I have. :3
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Going into a skank pit would require not only going outside of my house to interact with others, but also going into crowds of people I don't like.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Being on the floor during a show and moving with the crowd is always a sublime experience, I find. It transcends the hate we have for each other. Even if you hate everyone there, that emotion comes out and you can express it by shoving people into other people... and feel their hate on your body in full force. And every other emotion! It's delicious and wonderful.
    Boooooooo.

You are a massive dork. #deal
    And you're a prude!!
  • I think the closest I've ever come to publicly dancing was that time I DJ'd a house party.

I was not invited back.

And you're a prude!!

Only so much.

I was not invited back.

*reading glasses on* Do tell.
    Crystal said:

Only so much.

Prude!
  • The long and short of it is that people don't like Petey Pablo that much anymore.
  • Must just be a thing with Pennsylvanians; NC crowds will still get hype to "Raise Up", fourteen years later.

I was not invited back.

*reading glasses on* Do tell.
    Crystal said:

Only so much.

Prude!
    Silly, silly.