I might fastwrite later.

Recommend me a plot to write. It's got to be Halloween-related.

Comments

• edited 2015-10-31 06:24:16
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Crossover where Lelouch Lamperouge finds a cute dog named Cadpig, and decides to spread Halloween Cheer And Fun to Britannia with her.
  • Nah. I need something more adaptable and less specific than that.
  • Ich bin ein jelly doughnut
    a person tattoos the Aegishjalmur on themselves and this grants them infinity regeneration so long as the sigil doesn't get destroyed, but it still hurts when they're wounded
  • Might use for something else
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Cadpig goes to the diner. Silliness ensues.
  • More adaptable, not specifying any one character.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Cadpig dies and experiences the afterlife, which resembles a biker bar
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Three people in the basement of a private club tell stories. The room is locked, and the building appears to be under siege from... something.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    A dog has a discussion with an old lady at a restaurant.

Also, like, could you please give your requirements first next time you do this? It really would've helped from the first post.
  • Okay fine I'll admit it.

I have three Cirque du Yogi plots I'm writing. One is a zombie story involving Pixie and Dixie, one is a ghost story involving Quick Draw McGraw, and the third should involve Yogi Bear. I was thinking he'd discover some sort of inbred bear colony or something (well not inbred per se but something creepy).
  • Cadpig dies and experiences the afterlife, which resembles a biker bar

Cadpig's death is a long ways off. She's living to be at least 500.

0vvvv0 said:

Three people in the basement of a private club tell stories. The room is locked, and the building appears to be under siege from... something.

Seems a bit Treehouse of Horror-ish, but it could work for something!
  • A dog has a discussion with an old lady at a restaurant.

could use for something
  • A dog slowly goes insane with the realization that life is futile and all sentient beings are stupid over the course of several weeks
  • A dog slowly goes insane with the realization that life is futile and all sentient beings are stupid over the course of several weeks

Were I more grimdark, this would be Cadpig's ultimate fate.

My version of Augie Doggie is somewhat similar to her, but he's not going to end up like this due to his boundless optimism.
    500? ha ha ha
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    is that not long enough? I mean being half-demon does give you a vastly increased lifespan...
    I dunno, it just seems kinda random.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I originally had it so that demons' natural lifespan was 1000 years, so a half-demon had half of that.

Now demons are biologically immortal and can only die violent deaths. And it is difficult to kill even a half-demon.